Chapter 28: The New Family Member

Author's pov

"Alright, Rosy Haired Princess! You're mad?"-Bakugo

"I am mad!"-Penelope

"You're angry?!"-Bakugo

"I am angry!!!"-Penelope

"You're pissed!?!?!"-Bakugo

"I am pissed!!!"-Penelope

"So repeat after me!!!" Bakugo and magenta haired former Princess of the Dukedom looked forward and while they were top of a building.

"F**** DERRICK AND REYNOLD!!!!" They shouted together while throwing the middle finger as cussing out everything.

"F*** YOU, DERRICK AND REYNOLD!! YOU MOTHERF***ING ASSHOLES WHO DESERVED EAT SHIT FROM A HORSE!!!" Penelope screamed as Bakugo started clapping and cheering her to cussed more.

"THAT'S RIGHT!!! KEEP GOING!!!"-Bakugo

"F*** YOU ALL SHITHEADS AND UGLY BITCHES OF THE NOBLE SOCIETY WHO MAKES GOD PUKE BY YOUR PREJUDICED AND ARROGANT EXISTENCE!!! F*** YOU SERVANTS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH AND F*** YOU MORE FOR THINKING YOU HAVE THE POWER WHEN YOU'RE PATHETICALLY POOR!!! F*** YOU ALL!!! AND F*** YOU LAILA FOR CURSING MY FAMILY!!! ALL OF YOU CAN F*** OFF!!! ESPECIALLY YOU, DERRICK AND REYNOLD!!! F*** YOU THE MOST, YOU WORTHLESS SHITS!!!!!" Penelope shouted out for her lungs that Bakugo shouted 'Hell Yeah' before he soon felt a deadly present behind him.

He turned around along with Penelope as seeing Beru who wasn't very happy along with Igris.

"Igris, now I can discipline the human brat"-Beru

"You may do"-Igris

"OOOOH SHIT!!!!!"-Bakugo

Several moments later of terror towards Bakugo~

"And that's what happened, My Queen! That human boy been teaching the Young Princess how curse like sailor!!!"-Beru

'Why it had to be Friday?' Jisoo thought as she looked at Bakugo was grabbed by Beru by the back of his color and it was miracle, Beru haven't kill him.

As for Penelope Eckhart, well, former Penelope Eckhart, now currently Penelope Park or by her Korean name, Park Jangmi, was carried by Igris with his arm.

"You guys know that Penelope is mentally 18 years old, it's normal for her to cuss out her feelings towards those scum"-Jisoo

"I know My Queen but still, Young Princess is still young in that preteen body to know all of those foul words. I think the best way for her to heal from her emotional scars is for you talk with her" Igris soon said which Jisoo looks at Bakugo and Penelope.

It's a almost week since Penelope came to this world and of course, she adapted quickly to the new environment of the modern world.

The Shadows already accepted her and calling her 'Young Princess' and they been treating her good than those self-absorbed scum servants of the Eckhart Family.

She been eating good food, healthy and delicious food as not being rotten like that bitch.

Even started dressing more colorful in the pair of causal clothes unlike how she had to put the Villainess persona and dressing with those extravagant, luxurious dark color gowns.