Chapter 41: God Of Light And Symbiotes

The next Arc after Black Clover and Spiderverse will take the place of DC Universe and other Anime and Bookverse worlds.

Yes, Rimuru will appear as Cameo along with Deadpool who will appear as a supporting character.

Also, in the next arc, Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki along with Suho and Penelope will not be the main characters. They will appear as supporting characters.

The next arc will focus on Jisoo's romance and her newfound friendship with Yessi, Venom, and her group of friends in her universe. To be honest, Jisoo never got to enjoy her youth or even do what normal teenage girls do.

Also, reveals the superhero identities of Yessi's friends.

Let's go back to the story.

P.S. I will change the profile of Jisoo and Yessi, and also give Jisoo an American name.

Author's pov

"Tú! Tú idiota! Nosotros estamos jodidos por tu culpa! Te voy a dar una bofetada con la chancla!" Miles G. shouted across the room through the fire and lightning and fighting against Rhino.

Bakugo was confused about what he was saying because he didn't study Spanish but he soon understood when Miles mouthed him that he was so dead.

This is why never messed anyone up being part of Latin American descent.

"Why are you done that, Bakugo? You have never been to this reckless before!" Todoroki nearly shouted at Bakugo while Midoriya just blankly stared at him with his green eyes darkened in rage.

"Not my fault! That bastard was talking shit about our culture!" he shouted back.

"I know but you could've knocked him out than throwing one of your explosions! Now you have to deal with Prowler after this!" Todoroki yelled.

"Aww, f***! Deku!"

"I'm not going to speak with you, Bakugo Katsuki," Deku barked. Todoroki and Bakugo were stunned when Deku referred to him by his full name and not his childhood nickname.

One thing they knew, he was so damned.

"Yo, Spidey! Do something! I can't take on Doctor Octopus when Electro throwing lightning!" Miles G. dodged multiple lightning bolts from Electro. Miles soon web swings towards Electro, tackling her before he absorbs the electricity from her.

"Huh?! What the hell are you?! You're...absorbing my power?!" Electro shouts before Miles charges up and throws a Venom Strike to Electro. She was blasted off from him and crashed into the wall in the powerful impact. Enough to get everyone's attention.

"No Manches! Not bad, Spider!" Prowler soon took the opportunity to punch Doctor Octopus straight in the face before kicking her away.

"NOW!!!" Deku and others soon charged toward the goons, using their Quirks to outmatch them in combat and sending some with broken bones and one year of recovery.

Miles soon throws boxes with his webs and smacks them through a goon who tries to hit Miles G. with a crowbar. Prowler turns around as Miles lands behind him. "You're welcome!" he voiced with humor. Miles G. scoffs and they soon see Vulture appearing along with a giant Sandman who doesn't look very happy.