Chapter 43: Apology For Spidey

Author's pov

"You're telling me that she's a God?!"

"Demigod, I haven't turn into a full-fledged God after I and Venom killed Knull. I prefer keeping my morality," Yessi corrects Peter B. Parker while he and other Spider people were stunned by meeting for the first time, a Spider person who became the new God of the Symbiotes. 

Also, demigod. 

Noir and Spider-Ham were jaw dropped while Spider-Byte scans her DNA to see her abilities. "Holy spider, whatever spider bit you, it left you these insane abilities. Breath underwater? Marine life connection, and Hydro-Electrokinesis?!" Margo rose her voice in shock, earning some stares from the Spider-Gang to Yessi and Venom who looked rather awkward. 

"Well...My ancestor's first cousin turned out to be King of Talokan and also, half Talokanil. When the spider bitten me, it mixed up with my ancestry and giving the ability to waterbend with lightening...Well, the most shocking thing was when I could breathe underwater, and I could talk with an Orca," Yessi jokes, earning a laugh from Venom while the others were stunned.

"Miss Jisoo, you knew?" Midoriya asked the powerful Queen of the Dead who's stare shifted from the Spider-Gang to her student. "When I saw her, I felt it. Since you guys are humans, you can't sense it unlike how I do or how the shadows and the Rulers do. Becoming the God of Light and the God-Queen of the Symbiotes must change her species to the level of a god, mostly Elder God to a demigod." Jisoo calmly explained to Midoriya and others.

Due to her knowledge of the Marvel Comics along with the Percy Jackson and Olympians books along with Heroes of Olympus book, she knew her subject.

Addition to her hybrid bringing, she is considered to be a god too, well, a demigod but unlike PJO demigods of different pantheons, she won't age or die.

She's basically immortal but she can die if someone of her level could kill her.

If someone is stronger.

She highly doubted since she is the daughter of Ashborn, the Original Shadow Monarch and King of the Dead, and cousin of Sung Jin-Woo, the current Shadow Monarch and the Strongest Hunter alive.

Daughter of the Rulers and Monarchs, she knew she was different and probably she would surpass her father and Jin-Woo, judging her new abilities and how powerful she is developing.

Suho as well, but the difference between them was that Suho fought bullies or wannabe gangsters while Jisoo fought monsters, Hunters, Monarchs, Titans, and even Godly beings too.

She has experience and she was the one who stabbed in the heart of the Destruction Monarch during the final fight.

Midoriya stared at her along with Bakugo and Todoroki. "Like you?" Todoroki spoke as Jisoo's gaze was on the Spider-Gang. "I supposed...But the difference is Yesenia has the ability to choose morality despite being a demigod while I...don't," Her words struck the three young heroes' hearts. Their expression pained when they sorrowful stare at Jisoo.

Jisoo knew that she won't be able to live a normal life where she can grow old. Her father knew it too and he hoped the Shadow Army would make Jisoo feel less lonely as longest they were with her.

She already accepted it.

Suho standing behind them, he was visibly shocked by that revelation, and he couldn't hide his pained expression.

He understood one of the reasons why Jisoo can't return home.

"Well, damn. I didn't think I was talking with demigoddess. Tío Aaron, I guess we can cross our bucket-list," Miles G. said to his uncle who crossed his bucket list. Miles shook his head before his gaze meet Gwen's who was relieved to see him alright. Miles turned his head away and he recalled how she and Peter B. lied to him and betrayed him in the progress. Yessi along with Venom noticed before the others realized it as well.