Chapter 36: Venom Spiderwoman

(Spiderverse Arc)

Author's pov

"I just came back from New York with the books Penelope wanted, to see my nephew, Jin-Woo's son somehow fall from the ceiling? Dear God," Jisoo was in disbelief, looking over at her nephew, Suho who was sitting down and progressing everything.

She wasn't happy about it especially when Suho ended up opening a gate accidentally to the Shadow Realm.

She knew Jin-Woo was going to have a heart attack along with Hae-In.

Jisoo looks at the heroes and young wizards who are still in shock by finding out that Jin-Woo ended up having a son who was somehow their age.

Well, except Penelope who was mentally 18 years old.

"So, you're an aunt. Congratulations, you're the youngest aunt ever." Bakugo was the one who spoke first, a little snarky despite he was in shock. Jisoo stared at Bakugo for a moment before she shook her head and gave a fatigued expression. "I'm going to ask how Mr. Sung got married this fast or how he ended up having a son. It's been three months," Midoriya asked the right question, along with Todoroki, Bakugo, and Penelope were shocked and confused about how Jin-Woo got married and had a son who was 16 or 17 years old.

The last time they saw Jin-Woo was three months ago and he was already in his late teens.

Jisoo let out a sigh. "Remember when I said my world was getting back to its original timeline?" she asked, the four of them nodded in response. "I and Jin-Woo in the Dimensional Crack 27 years, 27 years that we were away from our world and the 27 years we reverse time. In other words, my world's time goes faster than other worlds because it's going back to its original time," she explains calmly. The Hero Trio were stunned by the truth while Penelope, well, she kind of knew. She wasn't sure until Jisoo confirmed it.

The Rulers did tell her about the slight change in her and Jin-Woo's world. She knew it along with Jin-Woo.

"That explains a lot but what are we going to do with him? I mean look at Beru," they looked at Beru. He was sobbing his eyes out with so many tears and wailing enough that Igris had to hug him for an hour.

He was very emotional when he saw Suho, he had a soft spot for him and he couldn't help but burst into tears.

"My Queen, I believe you should talk with the Young Monarch. I think you might be able to help him." Igris suggests. Jisoo looks back at where Suho is still progressing and that the dream he had about his father being the final boss might been true.

Jisoo looks at the Trio Hero who gives her the look, making Jisoo inhale and walk towards Suho. The last time she saw Suho was when he was months older and when he was three years old.

She bet he would remember everything the moment he saw her. After all, she's the daughter of the most powerful Monarch and Ruler.

Jisoo stopped and stood in front of Suho. Suho felt someone shadowing him, looking up and seeing probably the most beautiful girl he had ever seen before.

Her long hair was in a deep shade of dark purple with black accents, her eyes were naturally bright purple with a small black mole underneath her eye, and her long lashes. Her skin was white pale, not in an unhealthy way but rather she had snow-white skin tone.