Chapter 8: Fear VS Dead and Hope

Author's pov

"Damn...AFO...You cunning bastard" All Might mumbled in anger by knowing that his archenemy is back to his prime again and healed up with the Drug Quirk made from Eri's blood.

Jisoo and Beru looks at him in confused before Jisoo spans her finger and teleported the three of them into the roof that give a big surprise for All Might.

"How did you even-"-All Might

"Don't forget that I'm not from this world. Besides, the topic got very personal. I can tell by your reaction and that man named All For One did took something away from you"-Jisoo

"How you know that?"-All Might

"Let's say someone took away something so precious from me and my cuz..." Jisoo said as recalling the memory of her dear uncle and Jin-Woo's beloved father, Sung Il-Hwan.

His death broke her into pieces, the pain she and Jin-Woo felt, made them go more determined to defeat all the Monarchs and finally avenged him.

Jisoo knew that feeling very well.

She almost went berserk when she thought Jin-Woo died by the hands of the Ice Monarch.

All Might looks at the young purple haired girl before sighing.

"Yes, I did. She was my mentor and my mother figure...he killed her while saving me...Now knowing that he's back with his full power of the peak of his prime...Japan won't be safe anymore...No, the world won't be safe anymore as longest he's around" All Might soon said which Beru starts laughing that made the blond skeleton like man looks at the Ant King.

"My Queen, that man named All For One is truly a arrogant and snobbish fool! He really thinks to take over the world like that? Pfff, he's nothing than those idiotic fiends we fought and defeated...not even the Destruction Monarch wasn't that snobbish" Beru soon said as looking at the last Monarch.

Jisoo soon took some steps towards All Might and looking at him.

"You really think he's only Overlord? Let me tell you this, Hero of Japan.... He's not even my level nor of my predecessor. He's just some old man who doesn't understand the true meaning of power...which that's why..." Jisoo looks at the horizon and seeing her Shadow Soldiers fighting effortless against the Villains and overpowered them.

"I will make sure, that man will suffer the consequence for zombified people into his personal slaves and forcing them to do his little dirty work

"I will make sure, that man will suffer the consequence for zombified people into his personal slaves and forcing them to do his little dirty work. After all, death is also blessing and merciful act to release the living from their long time suffering and going to the afterlife...He corrupted that purpose and as the Queen of the Dead, he must learned the hard way" Jisoo soon said which All Might almost jump through the terrifying feeling coming from her.