Chapter 38: Earth-42

Author's pov

Miles Morales, Spiderman of Earth-1610 didn't realize until the end, that he wasn't in his universe but rather the spider's universe.

Earth-42.

He was taken and chained up by his alternate version of his late uncle, Aaron Davis, and met up with his alternate version, Miles Morales the Prowler.

It's certainly not his best Saturday.

Miles looks at Prowler Miles with a calm yet serious expression while he is secretly rubbing his thumb on the chains, creating electricity to escape. Miles knew he didn't have time to waste on Prowler Miles or his Uncle Aaron since his dad was in danger.

All he could think of was his father Jefferson Davis-Morales. Just seeing his alternate self without his father, did break his heart.

Miles noticed a hooded feminine figure on the ceiling, making his eyes widen in surprise. "Gwen?" he muttered, getting both Prowler Miles and Uncle Aaron to go in the direction where Miles was looking.

They saw nothing, enough to make Uncle Aaron nervous knowing that someone was there.

"Who is this 'Gwen'?" Prowler Miles demeaned, making Miles recall one of the probably worst moments of his life. Gwen Stacy, the girl he liked and the girl who betrayed him let the ideology of Miguel O'Hara of letting people die for the greater good of the Spiderverse.

Including his dad.

Miles didn't say a word but his expression did tell everything. Prowler Miles let out an 'Oh' before he and Uncle Aaron were shot by Webs, sending them to the wall and trapped by the webs.

Prowler Miles and Uncle Aaron groan at the impact before the same hooded female figure drops down and lands on the floor in a heroic style.

Miles thought it was Gwen at first because of her hooded Spiderwoman suit but it wasn't her. Her suit was black and white, it had a white spider symbol on the front and back, and overall, she was wearing laced-up, combat boots.

Also, she was taller than Gwen.

She turns to Miles who is shocked before he glitches. Miles groans in pain before the unknown Spiderwoman, Yessi puts her bracelet on his wrist, making the pain vanish.

Miles looks at his wrist before he looks at her.

"Hola, Miles Morales," she spoke in her Native Latino Spanish. Miles was stunned before Prowler Miles broke free from the web and charged Yessi with his fist in the air. "Look out!" Miles shouted Yessi didn't turn around as a black tentacle came from her back, smacking Prowler Miles to the side of the room before seizing him.

"Miles!" Uncle Aaron shouted, trying to break free from the webs.

Prowler Miles grunts as Venom appears, grinning enough to make him terrify. Both Miles, Prowler Miles and Uncle Aaron are shocked, as Venom goes face-to-face with Miles of Earth-42. "I do like feisty ones. They are often the most delicious of them all. Can I eat him?" Venom asks, a wicked smirk appearing on his face. Miles was shocked while Yessi turned to him, and titled her head.

"I don't see why not," she responded with a heartless tone. The two Miles and Uncle Aaron were shocked until Yessi and Venom burst into laughter, Yessi holds her stomach while Venom laughs his ass down before putting Prowler Miles down.