Chapter 6: Shut Down

Author's pov

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! THERE'S BEARS!!!!" The spys screamed in pure shocked when saw one of Knight Grade's teams.

Tank the Unstoppable.

Tank roars as he and his team soon noticed who were the spies which they rushed towards them

The civilians were shocked and almost shriek in horror while the Shadows bears just slaps the spies across their faces and knocked them out.

It was his hilarious.

"AAAH!!! DON'T COME CLOSE!!!" One the spies who tried to get Eri, throw one of his attacks of his Quirk, towards Tank but just passed him and did nothing on him.

The spy was shocked by it while Tank looks at him in pure disbelief before slapping him with his bear's paw.

'That's one sassy bear' Todoroki Natsuo, the second son and third child of the Todoroki Family, thought in shocked along with his older sister Fuyumi and Deku's mom along with Bakugo's parents.

Tank soon turned around and seeing at Eri who was being protected by All Might which Tank was confused by his skinny like skeleton appearance.

'If you seen something unusual with them, then bring them to me'

Tank remembers what Jisoo said to him as looking at Eri for her little horn and All Might.

And of course, Tank is more thoughtful and smart than Iron who's just their annoying little brother.

Tank slightly growls which All Might soon sweatdrop while holding Eri.

Few moments later

"So this is the U.A High School? Gotta say, looks nice and kind of reminds me of those Western high schools" Jisoo soon said as entering into the dorms of U.A High school with Beru by her side.

She quickly changed into shoes to a pair of open slippers.

Beru have a pair for her.

"My Queen, looks like Tank and his team took care of the spies, expect of him well"-Beru

"I know, Beru. But still, we need to figure out what that man named All For One did to Shigaraki Touma as turning him as his second core. The more we figure it more, the more it will be easier for me to save him...After all, the Rulers and Ashborn gave me good powers"-Jisoo

"I see but my Queen, I may wonder this. Why are you helping someone who's clearly the enemy of these 'Heroes'?" Beru soon asked to Jisoo who stopped walking and turn to looked at her faithful Shadow.

Why she was helping Spinner who is Villain?

Jisoo grew up in world of modern fantasy which it clearly gray tone.