Chapter 26: The Visitor named Penelope

Author's pov

"Abc...Doremi..." Jisoo started mumbling singing while cooking ramen since she was hungry.

Suddenly the portal soon opens and revealing Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki along with the Three Grand Marshals coming out from it.

"How was your first lesson of my history?" Jisoo asked as bowling eggs for the ramen and the noddles too.

Bakugo was the first one to stepped up and had a serious look on his face. "Well, Wednesday Addams...I gotta say that you are a savage and menace Queen of the Shadows. Like Holy shit, you brutally beaten that beast whatever his name was to death and pulled out a awesome fight against that Dragon King... You're f***ing insane, and I need your teachings to provoke people like AFO" Bakugo straight up said that to her which Jisoo laughs.

"I know he's praising Our Queen but I really don't like the language use"-Beru

"Least you're trying to kill him yet" Igris said while Beru grunts as they three soon goes under the Shadow of Jisoo.

"We learned lot of your past...and the struggles and tragedies behind it" Todoroki soon said which Jisoo remained calm by knowing they would bring nearly death and those tragedies she faced.

After all, they needed to know what it means to be human before trying to be that heroic figure they wanted to be.

After all, she suffered but she kept going and never stopping.

"When are you going to see him, Miss Jisoo? I mean your uncle" Midoriya soon asked which Jisoo sighs and begins to serve the ramen into bowls.

"Midoriya, I don't know and to be honest, I don't know how I will feel by seeing Imobu. He died in front me and Jin-Woo, and that caused lot of pain for us, especially me...Now right, I wanted heal that scar I had from that since I didn't focus on healing while battling against the Monarchs... Unlit I'm fully ready to see him along with Imo and Jin-Ah...."

Jisoo explained to them which they understood since his death did damaged her lot

They knew she loved him as her own father and he cared for her and his family so much that he was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for them.

If they were in her position, they knew they couldn't go back to see their dead parent revived.

She's needs her closure after all the trauma she went through.

"If one of my parents died in front me, I would feel that shitty like you did....Take your time since you fought against those bastards" Bakugo said as being somehow little softer and slightly kinder in his way.