Chapter 7: Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend

Author's pov

"About what you said? Why are you so interested in Midoriya Izuku and Shigaraki Touma? The boy is easy to know why but him? Shigaraki? Why you want to know about that brat?" Stain asked to Jisoo who had her typical stoic expression while Beru glare at Stain since he's very protective of his queen.

"Watch your tongue towards my Queen"-Beru

"Beru, chill. He's just asking. I promised to someone that I would save him from his cruel fate. Man's name is Iguchi Shuichi or better known by his alter ego, Spinner" Jisoo soon said which Stain looks at her purple eyes.

"Spinner?...That was a bold move for him to asked you that while he's working for All For One. Do you know how to break him free from All For One's control?"-Stain

"It's not my first rodeo fighting against the strongest yet, cruelest enemies. I know it's not going to be easy task but I had my worst"-Jisoo

"Judging by the way you spoke about it, looks like you been too many wars. Are you sure you're not a overlord from another world and trying to conquer Japan?"-Stain

"No, I'm not Antares or those guys.... I'm different and I'm doing this because I don't like walking into a mess while I'm searching for a new home" Jisoo explained which Stain looks at her and looking at Beru who was still glaring at him.

"I see... Here's the information about Midoriya Izuku and Shigaraki Touma. I bet you can wipe that nasty smirk from AFO" Stain soon said as he throws something to Jisoo that Beru catches it and give it to Jisoo.

Jisoo looks at it and seeing it was a chip.

Jisoo looks at Stain who disappeared which Beru let's out a annoying 'Tech'.

"I don't like him, my Queen. That man doesn't respects the Shadow Monarch"-Beru

"Beru, calm down. Everyone has their own way. Besides, thanks to new powers that Ashborn and the Rulers gave to me" Jisoo soon said as looking at the chip.

She soon gripped it with her bare hand and used a magic spell that let her get information of the chip and she soon saw everything about Deku and Shigaraki

Jisoo let out a 'hmm' as she opens her hand and seeing the chip disappeared.

"I guess now we know how did All For One got Shigaraki to be his marionette...One For All and All For One, huh? Beru, let's show them how we do it" Jisoo soon said which Beru uttered 'My Queen' before they soon Shadow teleported.

Meanwhile with All Might and refugees

'I thought the bears would start attacking us after they were done with the spies...but yet, instead... they're quite of different' All Might thought as seeing Tank's Shadow Bears team were playing with the kids.