Chapter 2: The Rise of The Shadow Army

Author's pov

"Ha...it nearly took lot of my quirk....I'm exhausted, Touya-nii" Shoto soon said as looking at his unconscious older brother and villain known as Dabi, Todoroki Touya.

Shoto sighs in exhausted by using too much of his Quirk, Half Cold Half Hot to defeated his eldest brother to stopped his madness and his thirst for vengeance against their father, former No. 2 to No.1 Hero, the Flame Hero: Endeavor.

As well, killing him.

Shoto knew that his father was the reason why his family ended up becoming a screw up because he wanted to surpass All Might but Touya killing innocent people, that was his choice and he needed to stop him before he done more terrifying things.

'I hope he's doing well while fighting against All For One. Even Midoriya and Bakugo...When we get Touya-nii to recovery and hopefully fixed up this family, I hope Mom can live with us and we can go back to our peaceful days in U.A....' he thought before he soon saw the light glowing on Touya's chest that made him shocked.

'What the?!' he thought before light color flames come out and covered his elder brother's body.

"Damn! Touya-nii!!!!" He tried to use his right side of his Quirk to cool down but he couldn't due of the exhaustion and the frostbites he got from doing his last attack.

Suddenly the flames disappeared that leaves Shoto in pure shocked before Touya soon stand up.

"Gosh, what the hell?" He sat up and rubbing the back of his head while Shoto couldn't believe it what he was seeing or what happened.

"Touya-nii?"

Shoto couldn't believe it that not only, Touya woke up but also, his appearance changed, his skin didn't have burn marks, he fully healed up and his hair wasn't white but crimson like their father's

He was back to his original appearance before his hair change to white.

Touya looks at Shoto while he was in pure shocked.

"Tou-"

"What the hell?! Shoto, is that you?! What happened?! This isn't the Sekoto Park?! Did I ended up in coma?! Why the hell am I half naked?!" He nearly shouted in pure shocked which Shoto was stunned by his actions and the way he speaking.

'What the?' he thought as Touya looked at himself and he was surprised that his hair was back to crimson before he looked at Shoto.

"Did I really ended up in coma? Damn, that's explains why I looked different and my voice sounds weird. And also, why you look so...big? You looked more like Mom and- What the?! When did you got that scar?! Did Dad do that to you?!" Touya concerning uttered in shocked that made Shoto flinched in surprised before Touya looked down and look remorseful and sad.