Chapter 20: Dark isn't all so Evil

Author's pov

'This turn out better than I expected....To be honest, I wasn't sure that they would fight the Shadow Army after seeing them what they do. But they're more bolder than I thought' Jisoo thought as blankly watching the Heroes fighting against the powerful Shadow Army itself.

Jisoo's plan was just testing them as pretending to be a wicked and heinous Overlord of the Death that is so stereotype but anyways, she was willingly to be a wicked villain in order to see their potential.

After all, she doesn't know if there's more enemies than the Monarchs.

That's one thing she needs to be cautious about and also, she's wants to see Jin-Woo and her family again.

She needs to make sure if they're okay since she has the powers of the Shadow Monarch and now, Queen of Death.

"Looking strong, little mortals"

Jisoo soon said as seeing them struggled hard on fighting against the Shadows who were unkillable and who weren't tired at all

Jisoo smirks heinously while her purple eyes glows before Endeavor who finally woke up from the little snap she done to him, was charging in full speed and fire blasting out from his body.

"SHADOW MONARCH!!!!!!!!!"-Endeavor

"My Queen, should I?"-Igris

"Of course...Show them what you can do" Jisoo said as Igris quickly dashes towards Endeavor in full speed and hits him with the handler of his sword.

Endeavor soon crashes on the ground while Igris lands down as looking cool and giving his  chivalrous atmosphere around him.

"AAAAHHH!!! OH MY GOD! HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!!!"-Dark Shadow

"Dark Shadow!!!"-Tokoyami

"I'm still stunned by this....I never been so shocked in my entire life" Bakugo soon said as looking at the comedy dymantic between Dark Shadow and Tokoyami in some shock.

Even Midoriya and Todoroki were still stunned after finding out that Dark Shadow has a crush on Igris.

Igris, one of the Grand Marshals, the Loyal Knight, and also, second right hand who served Ashborn than Bellion.