Chapter 21: Return of Strongest Hunter

Author's pov

Where was I?

Oh yeah, 🤣🤣🤣👍👍.

"You little infants should've thought this through. After all, I am Death straight up" Jisoo soon said while facing Ochako and Kirishima who were struggling through her ominous aura and menace around her.

From their experience, they already felt their deaths coming by AFO's appearance during their attempt to save Bakugo.

But this was different, completely different from back then.

She's wasn't someone they could predicted their death, she was Death itself.

The beautiful and ruthless Shadow Monarch.

Park Jisoo.

She's evil, most definitely

Ochako almost lost her balance when she saw that sadistic and evil smirk from Jisoo but she managed to kept her ground and stood up bravely.

'Uraraka' Midoriya thought while being worried for her despite knowing that Jisoo was just acting and playing the role of the evil Overlord of the dead.

"We're not giving up! It doesn't matter if you're Death itself! I won't let you turn Deku-kun and others into your slaves! I know you're mad at us for bargaining into your life but, that doesn't give you any right to hurt my friends!!!" Ochako nearly shouted which Jisoo rose one of her brow upwards and utterly 'Oh' in curiosity.

"That's right! I won't let you hurt my best bud and others because you're angry at us! We're going to get them no matter what! We swear it!!!" Kirishima shouted as using his Quirk Harding and harding his skin more in order to fight against the powerful Shadow Monarch.

Jisoo starts laughing like if she was amused by something before she soon sighs and looking at them.

"Very well then, I won't hold back anymore"