Chapter 12: Payback

Author's pov

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Your Majesty"

Star and Stripe said which Midoriya gasp in pure shocked as he recognized her

"You're....the American No.1 Hero Stars and Stripe...how are you even...."-Midoriya

"Well, young boy. I am very dead...I guess my Quirk New Order is also part of my soul...I guess after the Shadow Queen released the little boy from All For One's control, I managed to manifest full physical form...Anyways, I still have a question for Her Majesty" Star and Stripe soon said as being her easygoing and friendly towards the Shadow Monarch.

"By the way, Your Majesty is beautiful, I almost fell for you by just by looking at you"-Star and Stripe

"Well, I am South Korean and of course, Korea is known for their beauty projects and treatment skin"-Jisoo

Meanwhile with Beru

"Why do I feel ominous?"-Beru

"Someone is flirting with Our Queen"-Bellion

"DAMMIT!!!!"-Beru

Back at in the spiritual world

"You're the girl who Toshinori saved and helped to trained your Quirk" Nana soon said as carrying Tenko who didn't recognize Star and Stripe because of his alter ego as Shigaraki Touma.

"Yep! Anyways, I like Her Majesty. She really does do the job well and roasting All For One. I can see her potential of defeating All For One for good" Star and Stripe soon said which Midoriya looks at Jisoo.

The Shadow Monarch and Queen of the Dead, successor of the King of Dead Ashborn as the Last Monarch

Jisoo's powers are as powerful as Ashborn's and more after the Rulers gave her some bonuses for her travels.

And despite she looks young woman in her late teens, she's actually older than she seems due of the longevity and being a hybrid.

"So what is it that you seek, American Hero?" Jisoo asked Star and Stripe in English since she's knows many languages such as Japanese and more along with her native language as Korean.