Chapter 35: Sung Suho

Author's Pov

In Los Angeles, United States. 

A young woman wearing a black tight suit with the white symbol of a spider along hood and mask stood on top of a building in the night sky. The city lights up thanks to the buildings. The wind brushes through her mask.

"Yessi, when are we getting McDonald's? I am starving and I wanted chocolate chip cookies and the caramel frappe." An unknown voice spoke, making the young woman named 'Yessi' sigh. "Yeah, I know. I am also hungry. I'm surprised you haven't if we should go and find idiots such as assholes and rapists." The girl said casually not fearing the intimidating voice.

"Well, as much I could eat them. I have a diet and also, your mother stated murdering them at Christmas time is bad luck. I have to be a role model to Tobita." He explains. Yessi despite wearing a mask, snores and shakes her head. "Tobita? V, Tobita is a dog. How the hell you can be a role model to her when all she does is sleep and lick her armpits?" She says in a sarcastic but amusing tone. She couldn't find but find it funny how the fierce and vicious alien slime ended up being soft with her Pitbull dog. 

He grunts before something on her suit moves and takes the shape of a snake-like human head but with large white eyes and terrifying sharp teeth. Very sharp and ferocious. He glares at her with his salt expression. "Hey! Don't blame me that I love that furball! She grew on me." He says while slightly looking away. 

"I still remember the first time you met; you asked me if you ate her."

"Stop bringing my dark past. Ugh, damn, Knull! It's his fault that he made my species like this. Lucky that he's rotting in hell! HAHAHA!" He laughs loudly and darkly. Yessi shook her head before she looked at the strange bracelet that she made from technology. "So, are we waiting for Hobie to call us or just standing here until I get hungry to eat that pigeon next to us."  He asked in a snarky tone, even pointing to the pigeon next to them. 

Like damn, bro. 

"Hobie hasn't called us either Pavi. Something is wrong and I need to know if that gringo extremist found out about us, Venom. You know how that will go down." She says with a worrying tone. The slime named Venom soon grunts in annoyance and also, protection. "If that shithead comes, I will not let him take us. I will devour him if he tries to touch you." He says, making Yessi chuckle and look at him dearly.

"I mean, you are my ride or die," Yessi said to him. Venom smiles happily despite it looks frightening. I mean symbiotes often look like killer machine-man-eater aliens.

"Gurl, I am your brother from another mother," Venom says playfully before the bracelet soon starts lighting up in a purple and red color. Yessi soon pressed a button on the bracelet, turning it on. 

"Whassup, Freedom Fighter." An unknown British voice of a male spoke, making Yessi chuckle. "Whassup, Anarchist." Yessi playfully said to the unknown male. "My man, Hobie Brown! When are you and Pav coming? Last time you two were here, it was so fun to see Donnie Boy jealous. I couldn't stop laughing!" Venom laughs. Yessi looked at him pushed him away and shook her head.