Chapter 39: Sinister Six Cartel

Updated on the potential love interests for Jisoo.

The usual suggestions:

Cale Henituse from Trash of The Count's Family.

Kim Dokja from Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint.

The newer suggestions:

Jason Todd.

Spiderman Variants.

Loki Variants, maybe.

Any suggestions?

Author's pov

"Hell yeah! Action! I've been waiting for action!" Bakugo shouted out, making Todoroki shake his head while Midoriya was talking with Jisoo and Yessi.

"Do I need them? I was fine with you, La Nena, and the smiling slime alien thing. Overall, they're anime characters," Prowler Miles points out. He along with Miles and Uncle Aaron already knew who Midoriya and the others were. It was obvious for them since they knew the anime like how Yessi knew about them. 

I mean Killmonger is a fan of Anime, so don't be surprised. 

"It's better this way, Miles. Don't forget who we are facing, and we need their money for Rio's and others too." Uncle Aaron soon said to Prowler Miles, who just crossed his arms and let out a 'Tsk' annoyingly. 

As much as he didn't want to admit it, they do require help. After all, they will be facing the Sinister Six Cartel, a group of supervillains terrorizing Brooklyn.

Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Electro, Rhino, Vulture, Scorpion.

He knew he couldn't take them alone and that's why he needed Miles's help until Yessi and Venom came and now, bringing the Big Three of BNHA world. Not how he planned his Saturday.

"Yeah, what Uncle Aaron said. Besides, I had a feeling Yessi and Venom had more experience. Judging how she mentioned her 'Sinister Six'," Miles adds. Uncle Aaron looks at his alternate version of his nephew and gives a small smile. Spiderman Miles reminded him very much of Miles's innocence and easygoing personality before the death of his brother completely hardened him.

Sometimes, he feels as if it was his fault for not being there, and sometimes he wishes to be a hero like his brother to save him, but life never went the way he wanted.

He lost his brother, Rio Morales lost her husband and the love of her life, and Miles lost his father.

He knew his brother would never come back but he had the chance to save him and redeem himself. Even Prowler Miles had that chance too.

"If anything happens, call me. Your phone has the magic to connect me. As you know, I will lead some of the Shadows if something happens, and you know, Yesenia and Venom will be there," Jisoo explained to Midoriya, giving him a heads-up if something happens by knowing they will be fighting against the Six Sinister Cartel.

One of Spiderman's villains six people groups formed by the most dangerous villains who wanted him dead.

She knew they could take care of themselves but still, there was nothing wrong with being cautious. After all, she was responsible for their well-being and their safety. She was old enough despite her physically looking 19 years old.