Chapter 24: Double Dungeon

If you saw the title, then you know what this means.

Warning to all reader, this chapter will possesses gore and violent scenes.

The story of how Park Jisoo and Sung Jin-Woo became the Shadow Monarchs is continuing.

Author's pov

"Fight!" Midoriya and others watched young Jisoo fighting against another student with a her wooden sword as they were in a kendo class session, teached by Song Chi-Yul.

Jisoo easily win against her opponent which made the entire class stunned and admired her skills and her sharp talent.

"Park Jisoo won" Chi-Yul soon said which young Jisoo sighs and helped her classmate stand up before they bow as Jisoo soon faced Chi-Yul.

"You're doing well, Jisoo. In this rate, you might join the Nationals if you keep practicing" Song Chi-Yul soon said which Jisoo shook her head. "I don't know, Mr Song. I will talk it about with my Uncle and Aunt, see ya" Jisoo soon said before she soon walks from him and going to the changing rooms that where the scene switched to the next.

"She...she used to a normal life. I mean a very normal life than us...a normal without Quirks or even magic...To be honest, it looks peaceful" Todoroki soon said as he felt nostalgia from her original world.

A world without Quirks and just normality made Todoroki feels somehow relief by seeing there was no Quirk Marriages and the Superheroes comics that were just a fiction.

This type of world made him wish for his family would've been different.

Despite Touya is back to normal and making amendments for his wrongdoings, Endeavor moved out of the house and now lives alone as away from them for their own good.

Natsuo still blames it on him like usual but Touya stated it was also his fault too on this, much to his surprise and his family.

His parents shared the same blame but he knew it was his actions and his actions were his fault too. He can't live it like he didn't own them when he was Dabi.

Midoriya and Bakugo looks at him and knowing his family situation got little harder for him.

The scene soon appears with the young Jisoo who was around 8 or 9 years old watching the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Jin-Ah and Jin-Woo.

"Wow, that turtle kicked that guy's butt! What's his name again?"-Jin-Ah

"That's Michaelangelo, well, Mikey for short"-Jisoo

"And the one with swords?"-Jin-Ah

"Leonardo, short for Leo"-Jisoo

"And other two?"-Jin-Ah

"Donatello, short for Donnie and Raphael, short for Raph"-Jisoo 

"And the mouse teacher?"-Jin-Ah

"Jin-Ah, stop bugging Jisoo. She's watching her show"-Jin-Woo

"But Oppa! I wanna know! Unnie knows everything of this American show! She's even knows English too unlike us!" Jin-Ah soon loudly shouted which Jin-Woo pulls her both cheeks as Jin-Ah uttered 'Oppa'.

"So this how Our Liege was with his sister, Princess Jin-Ah...As for Our Queen, she's quite calm for her age back then"-Beru

"She kind of resembles Todoroki in a way"-Bakugo