Chapter 37: Just Between Amigos

Author's pov

"From all the surprises I got today, you two truly amazed me," Jisoo says, eating her mango Bingsu. Yessi who was now in her causal attire, was eating a cheeseburger and drinking a caramel coffee frappe.

They were in the Shadow Realm, sitting down at a table with two chairs for them.

It was the first time Jisoo met up with a spider person who she didn't know about or she fully bonded with Venom, the symbiote who was originally Spiderman's enemy.

As for Yessi and Venom, they were very interesting now with the Shadow Monarch Park Jisoo.

"What can I say? We are full of surprises. Queen..." Yessi says, waiting for Jisoo to answer her name. "Jisoo, Park Jisoo," she responded calmly, making Yessi gasps with a smile as Venom appeared beside her.

"Jisoo? Holy shit, like Kim Jisoo, that Korean girl band Annie loves to listen. You have the name of the Korean Queen of K-pop," Venom grins, making Jisoo chuckle at his comment. She looks at him rather amused, seeing this version of Venom was different from his counterpart. "That's the first time someone says that about me," she smiles.

"Well, duh, you're Jisoo from Blackpink. Learn it to accept it, Shadow Monarch," Yessi says, taking another bite of her burger. Jisoo had one of her eyebrows upwards and glanced at her with a curious stare. "How did you know I was the Shadow Monarch? I have a feeling this isn't the first time you know about me or the little heroes." Jisoo points out, recalling that Midoriya told her what she said to them.

She knew about the multiverse and the different realities from fiction to nonfiction. Even the ones who were supposed to be cannons or wanted to be cannons.

"Well, let's be honest. Where I come from, there's a webtoon about you, or should I say your father, Ashborn, the original Shadow Monarch and King of the Dead," Yessi explains, making Jisoo surprised. Yessi continued with her explanation and revealed many shocking truths.

She revealed Solo Leveling, the story of Sung Jin-Woo, the World's Weakest E-Ranked Hunter who became the Strongest Hunter alive.

Everything to her and Yessi kind of knew that Jin-Woo was related to her. I mean they had similar facial features despite her hair and eyes were now purple.

But the one thing she didn't know was about her, Park Jisoo the second Shadow Monarch, the Queen of the Dead, and the daughter of Ashborn.

That was something unexpected.

"So, you're telling me that Jin-Woo is your maternal cousin?"

"Yes,"

"And your mother was his mom's sister?"

"Yes,"

"So, she gave him the Lisa Tepes treatment.  Damn, I didn't know he was into strong women with a sassy attitude," Yessi laughs, shrugging her shoulders as Venom laughs with her. Jisoo smiles at them. She can barely remember the last time she felt hanging out with a friend. She never had a friend in her life, not even in school or when she was a hunter.

She never had a friend before. She spent most of her life taking care of her maternal family. Jin-Ho and others were like allies and comrades to her. Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo were like students to her. Penelope was her sister as Black Knights were just companions and people she could relate to due to society's problems with powers and status.