Announcement

Hello, my readers.

Here are some announcements for you.

I think I will change the height of Yessi since you know the Spider-People grow taller after they are bitten by the spider.

Well, yeah. I think I might change her height to make it reasonable.

About the love interest for Jisoo.

You all wonder why I put Jason Todd AKA Red Hood on the suggestions of Jisoo's Love Interest.

Well, I was reading Batman's Wayne Family Adventures, which by the way, is wholesome and I got to see a different perspective of the Bat Family since you know that Batman and his kids are often portrayed as stoic and serious characters with Batman showing no care for them in a way.

I mean Bruce isn't the perfect dad but he does care for them very much and I got to see a humanized version of them.

As for why Jason the Red Hood. Well, Jason is the second-oldest son and somehow a rebel antihero. He is a complex character and yeah, he died horribly and he came back to life all confused and angry.

Jason in the Bat family is the second older brother who pretends that he doesn't care about anyone but he does and he does love Bruce/Batman as his father. Kinda like Raphael from TMNT.

He's a jerk with a heart of gold and someone who doesn't hold back from a fight as well as deals with his trauma from his past.

Somehow I think he might be a good match for Jisoo because they are somehow similar yet the opposite signs of themselves.

Similarities:
They were both adopted at a young age.

They are both in the middle child before turning the second oldest child. Jason with Tim Drake before Stephanie, Tim, Duke, Cassandra, and Damian while Jisoo with Jin-Ah and Penelope.

They both suffered from PSTD. Jason who was killed by Joker and revived, deals with traumatic memories while Jisoo who watched Sung Il-Hwan die in front of her, Jin-Woo is almost killed again and develops Thanatophobia.

They are both antiheroes with a ruthless side.

They both end up having hair changes after their revival. Jason got a white streak while Jisoo's hair changed into purple along with her eyes. 

They have a close connection with an older family member. Jisoo is with Il-Hwan while Jason is with Alfred.

I mean in comics, Alfred taught Jason how to shoot, and in Wayne Family Adventures, he skipped his mission where he was caught in gunfire to be with Alfred, so he wouldn't be left alone in the Holidays.

The difference between them:
Jason died by Joker and got revived while Jisoo survived Double Dungeon after she became Player.

Jason is adopted along with other Bat kids except for Damian who is Bruce's biological son while Jisoo is a cousin of Jin-Woo and Jin-Ah.

Jason is more the gunslinger while Jisoo is more of the swordswoman.

Jason's colors are red while Jisoo's colors are purple.

Jason is a revived human while Jisoo is a hybrid of human and Monarch/Ruler.

Jason is short-tempered, reckless, and struggles with his self-control while Jisoo is calm, pragmatic, and emotionally mature.

Jason is in his early twenties while Jisoo appears to be in her late teens but she's older than she seems.

Jason was living in the streets of Gotham's Crime Valley before he was taken by Batman while Jisoo lived with her mother before she died and she was taken by her maternal family.