Chapter 14: I am Death, Straight Up

Mini Announcement!

Jisoo's Love Interest is based on out of the embodiment of the Light since Jisoo is the embodiment of the Shadow.

I haven't decided the name or his appearance but he's Japanese since I wanna make a Japanese male love interest.

You guys could help me out with name if you want.

Anyways, the moment y'all waiting for... Jisoo VS AFO. There'll be next chapter also since I can't kept you guys waiting for another week or days.

Author's pov

"Huh? Heartless... Indeed, you are. No wonder why you're so relieved after letting your brother died"

Jisoo said sarcastically with savage smirk on her pale face while her purple eyes give a glow

Midoriya and others were shocked by her words as they soon saw All For One expressed a unusual emotion than his prideful self or his arrogantly self-confidence with a arrogant smile.

It was anger.

It was his silent, terrifying fury he felt exploding his veins as giving a furious, cold glare that he could explode himself up with rage.

With all the insults he could brush off with his arrogance and narcissist, that insult did cut off his barrier by bringing out the only thing he once cared dearly.

His own brother and his death.

That was completely personal.

"Huh?...How the hell do you know about my brother and his death?" He asked with his voice filled of pure fury and unleashing his terrifying aura that made Endeavor, Hawks, Jiro and Tokoyami sweated in pure fear and shock as feeling their deaths coming near to them.

Jisoo in the another hand, she was completely calm with that sense of death and just kept her cold smirk.

'Miss Jisoo' Midoriya thought as knowing that Jisoo used the information about AFO's brother Shigaraki Yoichi, who gave to him to defeat his brother.

He understood that Jisoo wasn't a righteous hero who believes in justice.

She's the judge, jury and executioner who believes on the karma and the world isn't all white and black, it's all gray to the core.

From far away from the battle, a reporter and her crew soon were in disguise through the ruins, were streaming it and showing it to everyone as deciding the fate of battle between the heroes and villains.