Chapter 29: New Society

Quick Info!

Bakugo calls Penelope "Punky" for her savage sharp-tongued attitude and how she savagely gaslighted Derrick and Reynold.

Midoriya and Todoroki calls Penelope 'Penelope-san' due to she's older than them. I mean she's mentally 18 despite being in her 13 year old body.

The Shadows calls her 'Young Princess'.

Unlike the OG Penelope and Siyeon, she managed to escape from the curse of Laila due to her mother making the deal with God.

Like Siyeon/Penelope, she really likes sweets.

Author's pov

After the Shadow Monarch defeated AFO, the Symbol of Evil and the so called Demon Lord of All.

People started rebuilding their lives and trying to change their damaged society due to all mutants who had exchanged of heart, told them what AFO would offer them and blaming their society's toxic environment for creating horrible villains like Dabi and Shigaraki.

They needed to change it since if wasn't the merciful Shadow Monarch who came and saved them from AFO and other villains.

Spinner started community for those who were rejected and seeking shelter and being more on equal terms due to many mutants and those who rejected quicks wouldn't get shelter.

He's making a good decision and even visiting Mr Compass who's hospitalized and honoring the memory of Twice and those who died in League of Villains.

I mean they were his friends.

Kurogiri or between known as Oboro, was back to normal and catching up with everything of the new era with his two best friends, Aizawa and Mic Present.

Touya stayed with his family and amending everything what he done as Dabi, even helping out with the community that Spinner builded.

Shimura Tenko was reliving his life again and being in the care of the UA High like Eri and enjoying his second life as not remembering his past life as Shigaraki Tomura.

Despite all the former members of League of Villains were happy and self-healing.

There was one who haven't got the redemption that was seeking for.

"Touya! Take care you please buy some ingredients, it for the soba I'm making for dinner"

"Kay, Mom!"

In a different house, Todoroki Touya who were causal clothes walked out from his house and walked to the street to the market to buy some ingredients for dinner.

'Damn, it's sunny. I guess summer is coming' he thought as cooling himself with his another Quirk.

That's right, he always had another Quirk like his younger brother's and it was the biggest slap on Endeavor's face along with Natsuo being so livid about it as Endeavor had to tearfully and hysterically apologizing about everything.

It was so dramatic than Zuko's family drama.

Thanks to the doctor, the reason why it took long for his second Quirk to awaken was because he was born with a premature body and a slowing development.

Either way, he was getting the hang of it and being teached by his younger brother Shoto due to the experience he has with his Half Cold Half Hot Quirk.