Chapter 30: Imperfection

The second trailer of the Solo Leveling Anime has releases the new voices of the main cast.

Sung Jin-Woo voiced by Ban Taito

Yoo Jin-Ho voiced by Nakamura Genta

Cha Hae-In voiced by Ueda Reina

Woo Jin-Chul voiced by Furukawa Makoto

Choi Jong-In voiced by Hirakawa Daisuke

Baek Yoon-Ho voiced by Tochi Hiroki

Go Gun-Hee voiced by Ginga Banjo

You guys vote who will be Penelope's Japanese Voice who you think it will fit her the most.

Jisoo will still be voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki!

Author's pov

In Seoul~

"It's great that you decide to attends us, Your Majesty, the beautiful Queen of the Dead" Gentle Criminal gesture gentlemanly towards the beautiful Shadow Monarch that made Jisoo slightly chuckles.

"Lucky for you guys, I am at the age to drink" Jisoo soon said with a smile that made La Brava and Lady Nagant shocked.

'Wait, she's not that young? Oh yeah, Stain said that she's older than she seems' they thought.

Jisoo was in Seoul and in a bar with Stain the Hero Killer, Gentle Criminal, La Brava and Lady Nagant.

(Simps: Mommy, marry me 💍)

Jisoo wore a black, stylish stripped suit with elegant blazer belted cloak and suit pants, and wore black heel boots.

And also she starts parted her bangs from the sides.

"My Queen, looks lavishly!"-Beru

"Even the outfit matches her majestic appearance and her beauty"-Tusk

'I mean I'm more into suits than regular dresses, even Jin-Woo and Jin-Ah stated that' she thought.

Jisoo soon sat down on a seat as a Korean Japanese bartender soon came to her.

"*How old are you?*"

"*20*"

"*ID*" Jisoo show him her fake ID about her fake age as 20 years old when she's actually 46 in her physical 19 year body.

The bartender nodded before Jisoo order Soju as the bartender nodded in agreement.

"Well, you're making fake IDs than us along with the fake birthdays. December 24? You must be really into Christmas lot" Lady Nagant soon said to Jisoo who looks at her in some confusion.