Chapter 18: Apprentices

Author's pov

Jisoo gives a cool smile towards the young heroes while they were stunned not only by her but also, the 100 millions of Shadows surrounding them.

Yeah, 100 million.

"Miss Jisoo?!"-Midoriya

"Yes, that's me"-Jisoo

"You knew we were coming?!"-Bakugo

"Well, yeah and I was right that did took two months. I gotta say...Now, Tobita and Aiba lost the bet" Jisoo soon said as referencing to Gentle Criminal's and La Brava's last names.

She doesn't use their alter ego's names when she talks about them.

Todoroki looks around and wondering where they were. "Where are we?" Todoroki soon asked to the beautiful Shadow Monarch while she looks at him with her purple eyes.

"This is the throne room where I and my cousin went to on Quest and met Igris and his Medieval team...I gotta say, I still wonder why you keep refusing to fight me?"-Jisoo

"My Queen, I was a loyal and chivalrous knight...I couldn't do such a dishonored thing to young girl like you before you became my Queen"-Igris

"That's explains why Percival, Gawain and Lancelot did tried hard to keep me away from you" Jisoo soon said which the three knight shadows gave a apology bow towards her for what happened 27 years ago.

I mean they are knights and they have a sense of not hitting girls or even killing them despite Jisoo and Jin-Woo entered the Job Change Quest Dungeon.

'They seriously don't have any Gender Equality?! That's dumb and unfair!'

Bakugo thought as giving a disbelief chibi expression by hearing that. Bakugo believes in winning and a fair fight, it doesn't matter if it's girl, he's willing go out without holding back.

Like he did with Uraraka.

"So, let me guess. You're here to arrest me or seeing if I am a world threat because I am from another world and I'm basically a Overlord" Jisoo asked which that made Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki shivered unwilling by knowing her true power.

The Shadows, the godly power and the ability to revived the dead to turn them into her servants was completely same like a Overlord.

She even announced herself as Death to the world's most powerful and evilest Villain.

The governments and Pro Heroes feared that she might turn out like AFO but worst than him.

Midoriya looks at her before he soon inhaled.

"We're just here to see you....And I don't think you're really a bad person. You did protected All Might along with my Mom, Kaccan's parents, Todoroki's family and Eri-chan...You even saved Tenko-kun as not killing anyone...and after defeating AFO, you rebuild everything in the city. So, I believe you're really are a good person" Midoriya soon said which Jisoo looks at him as her lips soon formed into a smile.