Darkness

Warning: violence, Assault (slight)

"Suga hyung, can you take Jimin hyung and mum and leave Korea? I need you all safe." Jungkook sounded desperate as he called Suga.

"Is there any problem? I can help you." Suga belonged to a powerful political background and he had men that could give their lives and kill in a single order. Though he was not interested in showing his status to people, he would not hesitate if it was about his family.

"Hyung, father is up to something. He threatened to harm you all if I don't stay away from Taehyung. He wants Taehyung for his stripper club and I know he can go to any extent for that. I am planning to take Taehyung to Seoul as soon as possible. But before that I need to take Jimin and mum away from my father's reach. You aren't safe in Korea, so please, can you take them to the US?" Jungkook explained to Suga.

"Okay baby, I will arrange everything and will leave the country by tomorrow morning. I just need to contact a hospital facility in the USA and then leave. I hope things will be done by morning. No worries baby. Take care and keep him safe. I can manage the rest." With this assurance Suga disconnected the call. Jungkook was more than happy at this point. He would take care of everything and not allow his Dad to mess up anymore. He closed his eyes and Tae's boxy smile flashed in front of his eyes. A small smile crept on his face without him even realising it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was past midnight and suddenly Tae heard a blood curdling scream from downstairs. As soon as he could remember what was happening he rushed downstairs. Whatever he saw there made him shiver. A gang of men in black masks were standing in their living room. His father was lying unconscious and his blood pooled on the floor. Another tall man was holding his mother at gunpoint.

"Come down honey, we were waiting for you. We had nothing to do with this old man but had to shoot him because he was on our way. Now here is your mom. Still alive. The decision is up to you. Either you come with us or we will have to send her to your dad." The man pushed his gun on his mother's head.

He was speechless. All his life, Taehyung had seen his mother laughing and energetic. Her blank expression, tear-stained eyes broke his heart.

"Sweety, we don't have the whole day. Decide fast or you will regret it. My hands are itching to pull the trigger. So be fast." The man sounded impatient.

"Ok, ok. I will come with you. I will do whatever you want, just don't harm my family. Please let her go." Tae was on his knees praying to this man.

"Okay, then lift your hands above your head and come to us. Don't pull any tricks or you will never ever see your mother. Okay?" Before the man could say anything more, Tae got down the stairs and stood in the middle of the room. Soon a man came with ropes to tie his hands. Tears rolled down his eyes as he tried to find a single sign of life in this father. Soon he lost his power to protest as he was gagged and a collar was put around his neck, that said number 214. He took a last glimpse of his mom before he was blindfolded. Tae let those men drag him outside but before leaving the mansion he heard another gunshot. He felt a hand rubbing on his waist and he heard a whisper, "we cannot risk sweety. Your mum may try to save you and involve Mr. Jeon, right?"

Tae lost his ability to think any further. He didn't know how to live anymore. This morning, his parents were alive and now he was all alone in this whole world. He could not inform Jungkook about anything and he would not be able to save him. "What is the point of being saved? Now, I have nowhere to go. I have nobody waiting for me, loving me or taking care of me. "

Crying took away all his energy and he decided to close his eyes. Sleep might help him escape reality. He might get the power to endure the torture. Sleep took over him as the car drove towards Seoul, more precisely towards the Jeon Mansion.