Sweet Dream

Warning: self-harm, suicide

Jungkook could not think much when he saw Bogum with Taehyung. He expected Taehyung to move on. That was initially decided by them; they would part their ways when Taehyung would meet the love of his life. Now, Taehyung has finally found someone who will love him and take care of him, so Jungkook wants to free him. He sat on the bed tightly gripping the bottle of sleeping pills. He has already made some alterations in his will. Now some of the company shares, his house and cars belong to Tae. 

Before meeting Taehyung, he was worried that Tae would be sad and lonely and he wanted to be there to heal his wounds. But, he could see most of Tae’s wounds are already healed, all thanks to the Bogum person. A sad smile came on his lips. Now Tae is not alone, and he has seen with his own eyes that the Bogum man is very caring and he is warm and looks sensible too. He was quite sure that the person would be perfect for Tae. Destiny wrote a lot of happiness for Tae but it’s just not with him. 

He wanted to be a small twinkling star in Tae’s sky but he turned out to be a dark cloud. Finally, Tae has found his moon, to brighten up his sky, and who is he to bring darkness again. His smile grew bigger. He could have given Tae divorce to set him free, but now that is not needed anymore. He will just erase his whole existence to give Tae freedom. There is nothing kept in his life that he looks forward to and now he is happy to know that Taehyung is happy. He can finally sleep peacefully. After a long time.

Jungkook lay on his bed in the dark waiting for death to come… the eternal sleep to consume him. He started feeling sleepy in no time. He could remember Tae’s smile when he confessed his love, his red face when Tae kissed him back. He felt a strange warm feeling at those thoughts. The pain he was feeling is now dissolving as he is gradually losing his senses. “Stay well Taehyung. Smile a lot and stay healthy.” Soon the darkness consumed him and he got the sleep he was waiting for so long.

___________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook felt a bit uneasy when his eyes opened; by now, he has become familiar with this white sort of walls and smell of medicine and disinfectants. This is a hospital and this means he survived again. A long sign left his mouth; why is fate cruel to him! Why does he have to survive again and again? This endless pain - he cannot endure any more. He tried to sit up but his head still felt light and his throat was completely dry. 

He started coughing and soon a person hurriedly came to him to make him sit and give him a glass of water. The person soon opened the door and started to call the doctors and Jungkook recognized his voice, it’s Taehyung. The doctors immediately rushed in and checked his pulse. Jungkook wasn’t interested in any sort of treatment, he was busy reading Taehyung, who looked tired but there was no particular emotion on his face. Jungkook could not read, if it was loath or anger, or sadness, he could not point out. 

Tae could see the restlessness in Jungkook and he is also dying to talk to him. He was so enraged that he wanted to slap his face. But, for now he decided to wait for Jungkook to get better. Bogum was patiently waiting outside and he could see Tae’s face getting gloomy and his body shaking. He immediately rushed in and held Tae’s trembling figure. Jungkook could see the duo standing together and tears made his vision blurry.

Author's note: Hey there readers, here is another update. Please don't ignore the warnings if you are sensitive. Taking life isn't a solution to anything. So many things remains unexplored until people gives "one more try" and they think that love, success or whatever they are looking for aren't in there fate.

Anyways readers, hope you are doing well. Take care. Stay happy and healthy. Don't forget to smile 💜☺☺
I mean smile a loooottttt... 💜
Take care