Red and Blue Thread

Taehyung is happy to be back in Daegu; he felt like a free bird. Though his house  is away from Suga’s house and both the areas are very different from each other. Taehyung still felt the same comfort.

When he was in Jeon mansion, it was Jungkook's absence, negligence and rude attitude towards him that used to hurt the most. In Min household, he is being taken care of like a baby prince. Jimin is always keeping his eyes on his young prince who is in a mischievous mood since they landed in Daegu. But, he is happy that the dark shadow of gloom has disappeared from Tae’s face. Suga and Jimin are shopping with Taehyung and almost forcing him to buy everything his eyes are landing on. Tae is not much into shopping but he wants to be with his hyungs. Therefore he is following then like a puppy. The days are passing with them roaming around in Daegu from day to night.

Presently it is midnight and the Min household is mostly quiet. Nothing can be heard other than a faint sound of sobbing; Tae was lying on the fluffy bed but sweet dreams are yet to touch him. During the day, he tries to hide his worries and fears behind a happy face. He does not want Jimin to be burdened with his problems but at night he gets the chance to vent. Today when Jimin and Suga were busy buying their rings, his eyes landed on a pretty chain bracelet which he thought would look great on Jungkook. He bought it without any second thought but now he is regretting it. How is he supposed to give it to him? Jungkook does not even talk to him. Before this worry could agitate him more, sleep took over him. Shopping all day was already tiring, and crying for hours took away the rest of his energy. He held the bracelet tightly in his grip and drifted to sleep. What he never knew was there was another person in Seoul, who was weeping the same tears for him too. The red thread and blue threads tied them closely, but both are unaware. 

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin’s concerned eyes are trying to find a single discomfort in Tae’s face as the news came to him. Jungkook called Suga to let him know that Mr. Jeon is bailed and he wants to join Jimin’s wedding as a part of his apology and responsibility as a father. Though both Suga and Jimin were not ready to trust him, they wanted to give him a chance to prove himself. But, after everything they were extremely worried about Taehyung. Mr. Jeon was synonymous with trauma to him and they don’t want Tae to suffer it alone. 

“Tae, shall I call and tell Jungkook to ask him not to come? I don’t want you to be sad anyway.” As soon as Jimin’s question ended, Tae promptly replied, “Don’t worry hyung, everything will be alright. Jungkook told you that he is a changed man. Right? Then we should give him a chance. I will be fine Hyung.” Even his smile could not stop him from breaking in cold sweat. But he wants to give it a try. His uneasiness may deprive Jimin hyung from his father’s presence in his wedding. He decided to keep his anxiety within himself. Rest of the day for him was an anticipation of pure fear and sorrow.

It was until the evening, a car stopped at the front door of Suga’s house and Mr. Jeon sought permission to meet Taehyung. The young boy could not lift his eyes to meet Mr. Jeon’s eyes. He has not forgotten the dirty touches he felt on his body. The darkness of the blindfold, the tug of his chains and leash were still fresh in his mind. 

“Taehyung, my son, I don’t know how to say sorry to you. After whatever I did to you and your family, I am embarrassed. My whole life, I was so busy earning money, I forgot the emotions like love, care and never treasured my family. I am thankful to Jungkook because he sent me behind the bars. I got time to think about the monster I had become. I am thanking God everyday because your parents are alive, otherwise I would not even have the courage to stand in front of you. I am very sorry for forcing you that day.” His words almost got choked as his voice broke and tears kept coming down his eyes. Tae is still standing silently with his head down. Mr. Jeon kneeled in front of his son-in-law and held his hand, “Taehyung, I respect your marriage with my son and now that you are my family, I am giving back your property. I know how difficult it is to forgive me after everything, but I hope someday you will be able to accept the sincere apology of this old man.” 

After an awkward silence, Tae lifted his head to find Mr. Jeon staring at him. It was very different from the one he saw last time. The cruel, lusty fire in his eyes is now taken over by tender gloom and hope. Taehyung did not know what he should do. He looked at Jimin whose face reflected happiness and hope and Tae did not have the heart to snatch those from his hyung. He brought a smile on his face and replied, “As you have understood your mistakes father, I forgive you. Thank you for accepting me into the family.” Mr. Jeon stood up thanking him and Jimin joined them. Suga was still silent, he could not shrug off the hesitation in Tae’s voice which the others decided to ignore.

Author's note: wanted to make our main couple meet at this chapter but then thought Jungkook should suffer away from our Baby bear for some more time! (evil laughter 😂) He had been too bad to get that.
Sorry for making the readers wait for the same too. But I promise the wait will be worth it. Thank you for reading my story. Hope this chapter will receive your love as well. Stay happy and healthy everyone😃😃

Happy belated Hobi day... JjjHooopppeeeee.........