Epilogue

Who does not like the pitter-patter of the small feet in their house? Tae is running behind a set of little feet that is showing no sign of tiredness. Tae is getting exhausted as he is not only chasing the little one but is also dodging four pups trying to play with them. It is hard to take care of a son without the husband around. He misses him everyday and he does not know how to compensate for the time they could have spent together.

“Appa, are you tired? Hunni will be a good boy and eat everything Appa gives.” The little one came running to Taehyung, the moment he realized his father was tired. He loves to be mischievous but he is also a caring gentle soul. Hunni plopped in front of an unmindful Taehyung while all the doggos sat around him like his bodyguards. Tae prepared Hunni for school and sent him off. Now he is alone here.

He got back to Kore and stayed with his parents and Hunni for a couple of months but then he insisted on coming back to Jungkook’s mansion in Seoul. They have so many memories here and therefore he thought if he needed to start afresh, he had to do it from here. Last one year changed his life; when he woke up in the hospital bed, he could not think of anything other than Jungkook. He requested everybody that visited him to tell if Jungkook was alright. 

It took him weeks to find out, Jungkook suffered second degree burns and was in a Hospital in the USA. Due to his fragile health condition, they could not bring him back. He never thought life without Jungkook would be this painful. His heart longs for his touches and he wants to get back to the warm embrace of the strong muscular arms. He wasted so many months away from Jungkook and he regrets it now everyday. His eyes teared up, "I miss You Kookie". 

“I missed you Tae.” He felt someone back hugging him protectively. He knows who it could be. The same lavender smell and as soon as he turned to him, he could see the bunny teeth peeking. The charming soft smile melted him and he pulled Jungkook in for a kiss. “You know you are two days late coming back and this time you did not inform me. You know how I feel when you are away. Now your company is more important than me? ” Jungkook could not resist pouty Taehyung. “My phone died and before that I texted. Did you check?” Blood almost rushed to Tae’s face because it’s his fault, he did not check his text messages.”

“So you missed me, ha bear?”Jungkook sat on the couch while Tae handed him a glass of water. Jungkook is a master tease and he never leaves out a chance to make Tae shy. His blushy red bread cheeks are Jungkook’s favorite. “You know that I want to spend all the time with you. I panic when you aren’t near me.” The last words made Jungkook feel something inside him. He knows why Tae feels like this. His body had serious injuries when he was rescued from the collapsed mansion. It took him five months to recover and the whole time Tae was living with his parents and Jimin Hyung in Korea. He desperately asked everybody to get a chance to meet his husband and was denied thinking it would be hard for him to console himself after seeing him in that state.

“But now those old days are gone. You are with me and I am with you and little Hunni is there to complete our family. What else do we need?” Tae hummed in agreement with Jungkook’s words. 

(Warning: 18+ but not a very prominent smut. Just a little domestic interaction but in an adult way).If you don’t like such things you can skip this part. Scroll to the end, story is almost over)

“Okay but I am hungry.” Tae said while slightly slipping the bath robe off his shoulder. Jungkook smirked seeing his bear being brave, “What have you done with my lovely, innocent bear.” He said while making Tae sit on his lap. “Sorry Sir, a big muscle bunny ate him away.” Both of them giggled. 

Jungkook got lost in the brown orbs that hold so much love and gentleness in it. Now after almost four months of living as an actual couple, he is sure he would never have survived without Taehyung in his life. His eyes landed on the soft pink petals and he did not think twice before attacking them. His tongue made its way to taste the inside of his mouth and Tae grabbed his shaft over his trouser. Jungkook’s body felt like an electricity passing through his body. He hugged Tae while making the kiss deeper. Only Tae can make him feel like this. Jungkook could never get tired making Tae feel special. He does not belive in raugh love-making, he loves when Tae clutches his shoulders and the bliss clearly shows on his face.

It’s almost afternoon, Tae is sleeping cuddled up on Jungkook’s chest after a long love-making session. Tae's peaceful face makes him feel like the luckiest man on earth.

(warning ends)

He kissed his sleeping husband and decided to cook something for his husband and son. It’s almost time for Hanni to return home. He was done with the cooking, when he heard footsteps behind him. Tae was looking like a cute sleepy baby as he came down to accompany his husband. Not long after, an excited Hunni returned home. He is seeing his Papa after so many days. He jumped on his father’s lap and hugged him tightly. He loves his family, his Appa, Papa, grandpa, grandma, uncles, puppies; they are his, his big family.

Taehyung loved the scene unfolding in front of him; he joined in hugging Jungkook. They held each other’s hand and their eyes got stuck at each other. Taehyung felt at peace and so did Jungkook. Both of them find their home in each other after facing many stormy nights. Sometimes together, sometimes alone, but eventually understanding that they are irreplaceable for each other. Tae’s smile grew bigger; yes, things may not always fall in place like a puzzle. They need effort from both sides, even when everything is falling apart. He does not know if they were destined to be together, but they both held each other's hands and supported each other to make the destiny favor their togetherness.

Author's note: With this, the story ends here. Hope you have enjoyed it. Every time I received a notification for my story, it felt like an encouraging pat on my back. While doubting what mess I will end up with, I finally finished the story.

Though the story ends and so does my chance of telling you to stay happy, healthy and smile a lot. Take care of yourselves. See you soon with a new story!

Signing off.

The End