Sealed with a Kiss

"Jungkook, I don't want you to pity me. I want love, if not love, your care and friendship will be enough for me. I will feel like a burden on you if you keep on pitying me just because others are suggesting that you should love me. I will rather take your neglect. Please." A sobbing Tae replied while sitting on the grass. It broke Jungkook's heart in pieces. He never thought his selfishness would make Taehyung feel so worthless that he would start considering love as pity.
He immediately plopped beside Tae and hugged him, "No, no Taehyung. It's not a pity. I never tried to read myself like I did in the last few days. Everything in my life seemed to look empty and incomplete and you were the missing puzzle piece. It still hurts to get back to our empty room and not see you sleeping like a big puppy."

Taehyung looked up to stare at Jungkook's eyes. It was red and teary. He almost drowned in the velvety soft voice of Jungkook when he asked, "what do you see in my eyes bear? Do you see pity or love? Tell me." Blush crept on Tae's cheeks; those eyes held so much love, admiration and want, that he could not call it pity. But, at the same time, he did not have the heart to call it love all at once. Especially after so many things happened between them, he fears to trust Jungkook. If he is broken another time, it will be impossible for him to collect the shards. He took his eyes off Jungkook.

Jungkook felt a sharp ache in his heart; he is not a very gentle person but he never knew himself to be ruthless.Every action of Taehyung was making him question how cruel he was to the boy. He brought the sweet boy home to keep him safe but he probably wounded him the most. Afterall, not all wounds leave marks on the body or can be seen with the naked eyes. He held Tae's hand and placed his head on his chest. "Can you hear my heart beat? It is beating for you now."

Tae could never not love Jungkook and today after seeing him this vulnerable in front of him, he could not stop himself from comforting his husband. He hugged Jungkook back. "I forgive you Jungkook but only this time. If anything happens again, I will probably never be able to live." Jungkook held Tae's face gently and wiped out the tears and smiled at him, "I will not need a chance again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time in the whole evening, Taehyung and Jungkook were seen together. They entered the hall holding hands and seemed to blur every light that illuminated the big room that day. A sense of peace, happiness and comfort brightened up Jungkook's face while a soft blushy smile decorated Tae's lips. The guests could not take his eyes off the gorgeous boy. The social butterfly suddenly became too shy to even talk and kept following his husband who was very proud about it.

"Hi brother, long time no see." A young handsome gentleman hugged Jungkook. Before he could reply anything, the man continued, "Is he your husband? Fine young man." He held out his hand towards Taehyung for a handshake. "Hi. I am Jihyun, Jiu's brother. Nice meeting you." Tae immediately replied, "Nice to meet you too hyung. I have heard a lot about Noona for Jungkook. Please visit us when you have time." The man smiled at him and then winked at Jungkook and replied, "I am happy for you brother. Wish you luck. And by the way, I wanted to talk to you about a project. Can I visit you tomorrow?" Jungkook nodded with a smile and left with Taehyung.

Marriage is an auspicious ceremony and nobody generally associates negative emotions with it. The day is very special for Suga and Jimin; now Suga will not have to fear going far from Jimin and Jimin finally has a family who he can rightfully call his. For Taekook, this day is also a memorable day. Taehyung will no longer have to hide himself from Jungkook and Jungkook can come out of his cell and can love and live like other men of his age.
The dance floor lit up when Jungkook took Tae in his arms and started dancing. Jimin and Suga sat there and watched their brothers enjoying their day. Jimin would love to join them but his health is the only concern for Suga who strictly denied the proposal. Taehyung could feel the warmth of Jungkook's touch that was sending shivers all over his body. A naughty glance played in Jungkook's eyes which was making Tae flustered. The dance ended with Jungkook landing a kiss on Tae's lips and the hall clapping for the couple.

But things don't seem so happy, do they? Because, a set of eyes were watching Taekook intently. It was not filled with admiration or affection. It was filled with rage and hatred. "You think I will let you live happily, after everything you did to me? Not even in your dreams.

Author's note: I wish luck to both Yoomnin and Taekook couples because the ride is going to get crazy soon.
Thank you for reading my story and showing your love. 💜 hope you like this chapter too. Take care readers ☺😀