Thank you Readers

Thank you readers for this ranking

Thank you readers for this ranking. I still remember how I started. It was a winter evening when I was doubting myself. But my hope won at the end and I thought lets post the story, may be someone will read. Then the reading count started going up, like 1, 2 and now it's 19k. This is beyond my belief. Thanks to everyone who read my story. Voted or not, I still felt a pat of appreciation on my back when I saw the reading count is creeping up. Thank you. As promised to one of the readers that I will post a bonus after reaching 15k, here is a tiny bonus part:

The world is small, but Tae feels it every time he gets back to their now home. It was the unfinished tower Jungkook took him and he ended up confessed his love for him. This tower is now where the not so big family of 9 people and four dogs lives. After Jungkook got better, he was eager to mend his relationship with the Hyungs and Taehyung's father. What can be better than living together?

So, from then on all of them are living together and in this chaos, Tae barely gets his me-time. Especially, having a cute little monster like Hunni is another reason Tae barely gets time. Jungkook is currently in Singapore for a business meeting and took their little prince with him, so Taehyung is free whole evening.

This tower has a dome top which is Taehyung's favorite place. He likes to stare at the sky filled with stars. But he also likes to stare at those teary eyed memories when he used to love Jungkook but he did not respond to it. He came up to sit under the open part of the dome, where the orange hue of sunset and grey clouds was creating a stunning setup.

He came here with Jungkook hundreds of times. He stayed in his husband's arms thought the nights and their intimate moments were witnessed by the stars. But today he felt the sorrow and loneliness again. Jiu stayed in his life like a sister, not a love rival. That's why the thought that this place was designed by her makes his feel a piercing pain in his heart. The thought that he was in Jin's place makes him feel torn.

"Noona, you know this place is yours, but I have taken it. But, as promised I have kept Jungkook happy. But, noona I cannot give you back this place. I love my husband and son too much." He could not help but had tears running down his eyes. He expected the cool wind of the terrace to intensify his feeling of loneliness, but to his surprise there was a pair of arms that wrapped him around.

"Taehyung you know you are a precious person to me, just like she was." Taehyung relaxed when Jungkook sweet voice reached his ears.
"Don't feel guilty about Jiu. She has her place in our home. But trust me she would have never thought about replacing you." Taehyung could not form any word and let Jungkook continue, "possibly it's my fault... When I brought you here for the first time, I made you feel like a mere substitution. But living with you for years have made me realize that you are nobody's substitution. A person cannot replace another. People are different and so are our relationships with them. All I can say is sorry."

Tae never had any conversation regarding this before but this words made his love felt acknowledged. The pain of being rejected subsided when he felt Jungkook's hand gently patting the back of his neck.
"So you think, you love me for who I am?!"
" Yes, always. You are my Taehyung. Jeon Taehyung."

A flash of naugtiness came on Tae's face. "Does Jungkook love Kim Taehyung, too? In a parallel universe where we aren't like this?"
The embrace got more possessive as Jungkook seductively said, "Trust me love, in every universe Jungkook will always love Taehyung. But what about Tae? Will you love me the same?"

Want to find out? Our writer already published a new story named, "Dear, Mr. Right." She promises to update regularly but it is going to have a different theme. If you like us in this story, you might like that one too. Please have a look. 😊

Author's note: Hi readers. Long time no see. Even after ending the story, when I read it myself, I felt like Tae might feel like a substitution of Jiu. So, I wanted him to give a closure about it. And I posted a new story too. That's why, I took the chance to thank my readers and promote my new story while closing Tae's doubt too.

Hope you all are doing well. Take care and smile a lot. 💜💜