Feels like a Dream

Jungkook never woke up to these feelings before; his world used to be so black and white that he never knew what it would feel like to have a wide range of colours splattered on it. Now, as these things are happening to him, he does not know how to deal with it. A thin slice of bright sunlight tormented his sleep and woke up but he did not feel like getting up from the bed. His baby bear was sleeping on his chest and his rosy lips looked pouty. His big eyelashes and messy hair were doing something to Jungkook's heart. The innocent face of the boy was almost seducing Jungkook early in the morning but he promised himself never to force Taehyung to succumb to his desires. He wants Tae to feel his love and come to him, but the stupid bear is too innocent for the world. 

“Oh, you are up!” a raspy deep voice hit Jungkook’s ears. He smiled at the sleepy cute boy in front of him. Before he could even realise what was happening, Tae pecked his cheek and ran away blushing. Jungkook burst into laughter; he leaned back on the pillow, he never expected this. Now, his life is so filled with Taehyung and so full with him, his absence for even a day will make him empty. He fears it, and he will never let go of Taehyung, he promised. 

But some promises are meant to be broken, right?

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Taetae, let’s go shopping. I want to buy something for Jungkook and you. I also want to take you to my favourite Jajangmyeon restaurant. Eat up first. Okay!” Mrs. Jeon said while chewing on the delicious pancakes Taehyung made. Breakfast is now a family time for the residents of Jeon mansion. Mr. Jeon does not talk much other than business, or politics and Jungkook only responds to him. The two most talkative people are Mrs. Jeon and Taehyung. They talk to each other while bringing up topics ranging from their neighbourhood to earth’s galaxy. Though Jungkook is not the target audience of this conversation, he loves to give inputs and tease his mother and husband. Let’s leave out the footsies from the discussion that he uses to make Tae blush furiously. 

Tae still feels uncertain about going out in town; he feels out of place but he cannot deny his mom. The other day he went to meet his parents at Jin’s residence before they left for the USA. His mother was happy that he got a family that takes care of their lovely son. Tae was relieved to see a smile on his mother’s face and he often notices the same smile on Mrs. Jeon’s face. After all, mothers are mothers and he does not have the heart to deny any of them. So he nodded and immediately replied, “Okay Omma. I will eat fast and get ready.” 

Jungkook could see how Tae was almost gobbling the food and a smile crept on his face. Tae is not just completing him, he is actually completing the Jeon family.

“ By the way, you have to come to the office after that, you remember it, right?” Jungkook reminded Taehyung who promised to join his upcoming project. Tae’s excitement went down and his face paled at it. Jungkook never expected him to be this frightened about things because he is just involving him to make him comfortable in the society he belongs to. But he decided not to break it and tease the boy. 

But his thought was interrupted by a yelling Mrs. Jeon, “These Jeons are born to ruin my plans. Previously it used to be the father, now his coconut head son. I dislike both of you. I am not giving my Tae back for the whole day, and your work can wait.” Her red fuming face made her look cute but the response from the father-son duo was very different. One was trying to figure out how he was ruining his wife’s plans while silently eating breakfast and another was confusedly trying to understand the adjective coconut head. The awkward silence was followed by loud laughter that kept echoing through the walls of the Jeon mansion.

___________________________________________________________________

After months, he is entering the office again, the main building of Jeon Corporation. His heavy boots were making loud sounds while hitting the floor. He was happy, he could finally plan the revenge. The process has started and he has already found the weak spot of Jungkook. Now he is all set to make the blow - a slow, steady and fatal blow. Jungkook has ruined his life and now he is going to end Jungkook. He does not believe in forgiveness, he believes in multiplying the pain and returning it and that’s what he is going to do now. 

“Just wait and watch, dear!”

Author's note: another chapter here. Hope you give love to this chapter too. Stay safe readers. Make sure to enjoy every day of your life 💜
Happy Holi to my Indian Readers. 💜☺