You are Mine

The well-lit room was radiating a cosy vibe and also gave a clear picture of Jungkook’s taste. He likes simple things but a bit of elegance in them catches his eyes. The white walls of his office cabin have some of Tae’s paintings he collected from Namjoon’s gallery and some others painted by anonymous artists. He has a travel network that has an international presence and before Jiu’s death she used to assist him with her company. It is now handed over to Jihyun but he never had the courage to confront Jungkook after that fateful day. After all, he was suffering too.

Things felt lighter for Jungkook, after Jihyun attended the wedding and he himself came up with the proposal of working again. They used to be close friends before and now it's back again.

“Jungkook, I was planning on introducing a nature trip. You know Fall is coming and Daegu will look stunning during this time. These days people love to spend weekends in some less-crowded towns or villages where they can be close to nature. That’s why I came up with this. What do you think?” Jihyun’s plan impressed Jungkook. 

This is something different than the regular tour plans that most other agencies make and Jungkook readily wanted to agree with that. “We can also do one for Busan too”, he excitedly replied. “Yes, we will add Busan and Jeju Island to the list, but for them we need extensive research. How about we test this plan with Daegu, then assess its success and proceed with our plan. Your husband is from the village area of Daegu right? He can help you with the planning.”

Jungkook happily accepted the idea but he was still unsure about bringing in Taehyung. It’s not that he does not trust him but he understands how Taehyung is not very familiar with office work and stuff. His hesitation was wiped out once he could figure out that this will bring Taehyung closer to him. They will get to spend more time together. A smile crept on his face which surprised Jihyun. 

“Earth to Jeon. Bro, I know you are missing your Daegu boy but can we talk business right now? I am single here and don’t make me jealous.” A playful pout came on the boy’s face as he showed his fake anger to Jungkook. Jungkook burst into laughter and continued with the discussion. However, a certain face and smile kept on coming in front of his eyes which made him impatient to leave the office as soon as possible.

___________________________________________________________________

“Omma, you are looking pale, you should eat well, like I do.” Tae said to Mrs. Jeon who was baking cake for her sons. She regrets not spending much time with Jimin but Taehyung follows her like a shadow which gives her a lot of comfort. “Oh, that's breaking news! My Tae eats well. From when?” At this question Tae remembered the wedding night of Jimin. After the guests left and the Taekook couple were left in a single room, Tae got something he never expected to get. 

Jungkook pulled him to stumble on his lap and he held him securely. Tae was not sure how to react to this sudden affection. His stomach had butterflies and body was shivering at Jungkook’s touch. Jungkook placed his lip on the soft, heart-shaped ones that tasted like strawberries. He bit lightly on Tae’s lips who gave him the access to taste his mouth. Tae never felt anything like this before, his heart felt euphoric even when the passionate kiss almost made him breathless. Jungkook broke the kiss with a smile and said, “I missed a lot of chances to taste your lips and now it's my favourite taste to exist on earth.” 

Tae was a blushing mess at the memory and Mrs. Jeon noticed it. “Baby, did something happen?” Tae could  not remove the blush from his face and left the place while giggling shyly. It brought a smile to Mrs. Jeon’s face too. After all, her four sons are getting the love and happiness they deserve.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today it was barely evening when Jungkook returned home. Not only Tae, but the helpers, guards and even Mrs. Jeon were  surprised at this change. He hurriedly went into his room and got chanced. Tae expected Jungkook to sit on the couch with his laptop, but was not there. There was a big box of chocolate on the table with a note, “I want to love you more than the word Love can ever hold. Sorry for realising it late.” Tae had never seen this romantic side of Jungkook and his heart was fluttering like a butterfly. Soon he saw a very hot looking Jungkook coming in from the balcony. He wore a white button-up shirt which perfectly highlighted his chiselled chest and biceps. Tae was almost drooling at the sight but he did not dare to go and touch his husband. 

“Take a photo bear, that will last longer.” A very flirty Jungkook came near Taehyung who panicked and set his eyes on the floor. “Oh, my baby is all shy now.” The new nickname almost made Taehyung lose his senses. Before he could realise what was happening, he was being back-hugged by two strong muscular arms. Jungkook whispered in a deep voice, “Don’t be shy baby. I am all yours. I want to show you that my words are not empty. When I mean I love you, I mean it.” A shiver went down Taehyung’s spine. The feeling that took over his mind did not let him think much before he turned around, gripped Jungkook’s shirt and kissed him hungrily.

Finally, he can claim Jungkook as his husband. No more hiding, no more sorrow, and pain, just happiness. He placed his head on Jungkook’s chest and smiled with his eyes closed. Jungkook also held him protectively with a smug smile on his face.

The love-birds did not realise that they were being watched by someone else. A pair of eyes was staring at them through the screen and a smirk came on his face, “Not so soon, babies.”

Author's note: Wanted to update it yesterday, but internet gave up. So had to wait until morning. Hope you like this chapter. Thank you for reading my story. Stay happy, healthy and enjoy every moment. 💜