Home

"Mr. Jeon, I did not expect this type of service from your slave. He passed out mid-session and I have no appetite to play with a senseless body." The enraged client informed Mr. Jeon. Tae's body was overwhelmed with the sensation of being manhandled and he passed out before the old man could do anything to him. 

"I am extremely sorry. He travelled a lot and his body isn't conditioned properly. Probably that is the reason he passed out. It's a mistake from our side. We could not contain ourselves from sharing such a gem with our VIP customers. I will refund you and please come back again. I hope your doll will be ready for play by that time." Mr. Jeon said faking a politeness. He had enough with Tae, now he has decided to break him. He did not have much patience and he wanted submission. 

"Take him to my bedchamber and… " a bang on the door interrupted his instruction. "Good evening Sir. I am coming from Mr. Lee." A man entered with a briefcase. "What is the business?" Mr. Jeon was really surprised at this. Lee was not their regular customer and he had never shown interest in any of his slaves previously. 

"We want your item 214. Mr. Lee is throwing a party for his inner friend circle. They want the exclusive toy to play with. We are ready to pay more than the charge you have demanded." The man replied. Mr. Jeon smirked. 

Mr. Lee is an influential person with several successful brands under his name. The Kim boy is unique who made Lee stoop to this. His rage subsided and he was sure this would be a great chance to make Taehyung submit. The man handed him the briefcase and he found it had money 10 times what he actually mentioned in the advertisement. 

"Wait outside. We will prepare him in a few minutes." Mr. Jeon tried to buy some time. He needed to warn Taehyung. 

—-----------------------------------------------------------

A big splash of water brought Taehyung back to sense. He didn't know what was going on but as soon as he remembered what happened to him he tried to find out if he was taken against his will or not. Before he could understand, he was again lifted and thrown on the same rough surface that bloodied his knee a few hours ago. 

"Listen here Taehyung. We have got a big client and you have to satisfy him. For now I am letting you go without punishment just because Mr. Lee showed some interest. Otherwise you would have been screaming and moaning in pain in the guards quarter by now. So make sure to do better this time." Mr. Jeon's voice seemed even darker than the previous time. Though Taehyung could not see his face he was sure he was boiling in rage. 

Soon his garment and makeup were fixed. He was injected with drugs and was loaded in a car. By now, his hope started fading… Jungkook will probably not come. "Why will he? He doesn't even love me." Tae thought and his heart felt heavier than a rock. "This is going to be my fate from now. Please God, don't make me live in this hell for long. Take me to my parents. Please God, please. I want to be at home again." He felt his energy fading away slowly. 

—----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was expecting someone to drag him by his leash and handle him roughly. But nothing happened. He was guided by a man who was in the car. He held his hand softly and slowly guided him inside a room. The man made him stand and left asking him to wait. After a few minutes, he heard a faint click of the door. He was having a hard time standing straight as the drug in his system was making him dizzy. He felt a presence in the room and from the treatment he received so far, he expected things to go not-so rough. He could feel someone holding his hand and trying to bring him closer. He lost balance and landed on the man's lap. He was held in a strong embrace that prevented him from falling. The embrace wasn't very tight, but it felt possessive and affectionate. The person held him like a fragile and precious thing that might break even with a bit of carelessness. His head rested on the man's chest. A soft lavender smell soothed his senses. He felt protected, safe after so many days. His lips curled in a small smile as he felt cosy in the said Mr. Lee's arms. He lost consciousness again but till he lost the last spec of his senses, he felt like he was at home. His Home.

Author's note: Thank you for voting for my story. Every read and vote makes my day and possibly my week and months. Thank you 😀💜