Whirlwind

Jungkook does not know how to react; Tae was almost trembling while crying silently at one corner. He never expected the happy evening would grow into a sad and scary night and he was the person responsible for that. When Jungkook came to the critical care unit he wanted to rush to him and tell him how measurable he feels, but he does not have the power to do so. 

Jungkook has no idea what happened and all he could see was his father’s angry demeanour. He saw his mother’s frail figure lying on the hospit bed and he could not stop his tears. He has always kept his mother at a distance from him but today he wanted to hug her like he used to do as a child.

Jungkook got back to reality when the doctor approached him, “Mr. Jeon, your mother is out of danger for now but it is better to keep her under observation. She wasn’t poisoned but it was an allergic reaction. Has she ever got such allergic reactions before?”

Jungkook is well aware of what prawns can do to his mother because this is not the first time Jungkook is experiencing this. “Doctor, I think it’s prawn.” The doctor did not seem much tensed but he had something more to say which surprised Jungkook, “Please make sure your mother takes rest. Her heart condition is not well and I will recommend rest, routine checkup and medication for now."

Tae felt guilty when he heard his dish was the reason his omoni almost lost her life. His eyes could not meet with Jungkook’s when he came near him. “Bear, things are under control. You don’t have to worry and please don’t cry.” He tried to wipe Tae’s tears but a fresh set streamed down his almond eyes.

“Jungkook, you don’t know. She had my prawn dish and she got sick. I am responsible. I am…” Jungkook understands the situation. Tae is new to their household and it is not possible for him to know everything about his family members. Though he could have avoided this by simply asking, he probably never counted the chance of his mother having severe allergies to seafood. He is not angry with Tae, just only a bit disappointed and therefore he decided to stay silent.

But his silence almost ticked something in Mr. Jeon. He was fuming but did not have the courage to confront Taehyung when Jungkook wasn’t there. He could not sit silently anymore, “Yes, yes . You are responsible. Don’t behave dumb. I know you wanted revenge on me. See Taehyung, you want revenge, Take in me, poison me but spare my family.”
Tae was not ready to be accused of such things, he stayed silent but his tears kept on expressing what he was feeling. “Shut up, father. He never knew. He loves mom just like I do. So stop this nonsense. This is nothing more than an accident and after this we need to be careful. I will tell Tae to learn about the foods we are allergic to and that will be fine in future.” Mr. Jeon quieted down for then but his rage did not subside. 

For both Jungkook and Tae, the day was tiring; they both expected a different ending of the day but destiny planned something else. Taehyung never thought Jungkook would not blame him, and when he found Jungkook defending him in front of his father, he felt relieved. He found the man he wanted for himself. He rested his head on Jungkook’s shoulder, “Jungkook, let’s take mom home. I promise you, I will take good care of her. She will be back to health in no time.” It was not tough for Jungkook to understand the genuinity in Tae’s voice but he was worried about overworking Taehyung. He was already actively working on his office project and now family duties - but his heart wanted to see Tae bonding with his mother and family, so he nodded and agreed to his husband.

___________________________________________________________________

Things are going perfectly for him and he cannot be happy about it. Though this plan was not made by him, he was happy. Finally things are happening the way he wanted them to happen. A smirk came on his lips as he stared at the sleeping figure of Jungkook who was holding a sleepy Tae in his arms. They both rested at the waiting lounge while Mr. Jeon left for home to bring food for his wife.

“You will forget happiness Jungkook and that’s my promise. More fun things are on the way dear” a familiar pair of heavy boots disappeared in the hospital corridor.

___________________________________________________________________

The quiet hospital corridor suddenly got busy when the silence of the night was broken by the police officers, “Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you are under arrest. You have to come with us as a warrant has been issued against you for unethical business practices and participation in fraudulent activities.”

Author's note: here comes another chapter. I hope my readers love this one too. Whether you are reading his chapter or not, this book Or not, please stay happy and healthy because at the end that is what matters. Keep smiling 💜😄

The top of the rollercoaster is reached. Ready for a big Shoooooossshhhhhh?