The Pregnancy Test

The next morning, Amelia wakes up around 6am to go to CVS to get a pregnancy test. I mean, it couldn't hurt to try right? She slowly got up careful not to wake the beautiful, sleeping Italian woman before her. Carina only stirred once as Amelia got up when she felt movement on the bed, but then soon fell back to sleep. God, she's absolutely gorgeous. Amelia throws on some clothes, some leggings, unknowingly Carina's shirt and a hoodie. Just something casual. Carina's shirt is big on her, I guess she'd need it with the little pregnancy bump that is showing. She remembers everything from the night before. The smiling, the laughing, the talking and the sex, oh the sex. It was amazing, absolutely Earth shattering and Carina's an amazing kisser. She never thought she'd like sex with a woman this much, but god it's better than any sex she's had with a male. She definitely didn't think she'd like it, but nonetheless she does. She walks out of the on call room, walking out the hospital, but she gets stopped by one of the doctors. April, George, Lexie and Callie are there.

"Hi Amelia" Callie says with a smile.

Callie saying hi to her kind of caught her off guard. "H-hi"

"You feeling okay? You're pale"

Amelia nods "I'm always pale"

"You sure you're feeling okay?"

"Yup! Absolutely!" She forces a smile.

"Right. Okay. Where you headed?"

"Oh-I'm just going to the store to uh-get some food"

"You know the hospital cafeteria has food to eat if you're hungry right?" Callie says.

"Yeah, I know, but the food tastes like crap" She says.

"You're not wrong" Callie says with a laugh.

Amelia forces a laugh. She feels like she's gonna be sick. She immediately runs out the door. Ugh she absolutely hates this. Once she gets outside she immediately vomits in a bush then when she's finished she stands up acting like nothing
happened and walks off to the corner store.

**************

Amelia walks back to the hospital after getting the pregnancy test from the store. She goes into the bathroom to take it. She takes a deep breath and takes the test. Now, she has to wait 5 minutes to see if the test is positive or negative. Oh god she's terrified.

***************

When the 5 minutes pass she stands up. Low and behold it's positive. A very clear two lines. She's excited, but also terrified, absolutely terrified. What will Carina say? What will Link say?

She walks out of the bathroom and walks to the on call room. Carina is now awake.

"Bambina you okay?" She asks concerned.

"Yup, yeah, I'm okay. I wanna show you something"

"Okay, what is it?"

Amelia holds up the pregnancy test showing Carina. "I'm pregnant"

"You are?" Carina asks shocked, but with a smile.

"Yes, I am"

"Omg! That's great Amelia! I'm so happy for you!" Carina hugs her.

Amelia smiles. "Thank you"

"How far along are you?"

"I actually don't know"

"Well we would find out"

Amelia nods in agreement.

"Alright" Carina goes to get a portable ultrasound machine. She then comes back and puts the gel on Amelia's stomach. "Okay, this stuff might be a little cold" She says.