Underneath The Mistletoe

It was a snowy Christmas morning in Seattle and everyone was all asleep in their beds. Amelia had somehow fallen asleep on top of Carina. Their 2 year old daughter, Iris bursts through their bedroom door.

"Mommy, mama, it's Christmas!" Iris jumped up and down.

"We hear you baby girl, we hear you" Carina said and she let Amelia wake herself up while she went to go wake up the other children. Amelia finishes waking herself up and takes the 3 little ones downstairs while Carina goes to wake up Vic.

"Mama, just 5 more minutes" Victoria says.

"Come on Vic, it's Christmas, you're only 10, you still have 3 more years until you're a teenager, so please stop acting like one"

"Okay mama" Victoria got up and went downstairs with the rest of her family.

**********

The Shepherd-DeLuca family decided to open up their presents. They each picked out a new outfit they were going to wear for their Christmas party later.

"Mama, look it's a snowy Christmas!" Iris yelled

"I see baby, that's very cool"

They got dressed in them and all their cousins came over. They even watched some Christmas movies awhile. Carina could tell Amelia wasn't too focused on the movie.

***********

"Thanks sorella, this food was amazing" Andrew says.

"Mhm it always is" Mark adds.

"Grazie everyone"

One of the little ones yawned.

"Okay sorella, we have should Eleanor is a bit tired" Andrew said, watching his daughter's eyes starting to close.

"We should go too. Grayson fell asleep in Mark's arms. See you guys tomorrow at the hospital" Amara stated.

"See ya!" Carina said and she put the kids to bed as Amelia started to get a little touchy. She met Amelia in their bedroom. Carina was wearing a red lacy lingerie set with her new bathrobe Amelia had gotten her. "Saw you weren't paying much attention to the Christmas movie. It's Christmas Vacation, your favorite"

"How could I pay attention when I'm sitting next to you" Amelia smirked.

Carina smirked.

"And you in that lingerie set, showing all your curves makes me want you even more" Amelia pulled her closer. Carina quickly locks the door behind her and climbs on top of Amelia.

"Tonight you're in complete control"

"Not fair, why don't we both do it" Carina pouts.

"Okay then"

"Are we using any toys tonight?"

"I-I don't know. We'll see"

"Okay" Carina reached over to the side table and grabbed one of the toys from the drawer just as Amelia was taking one of her hands to finger herself.

"Desperate I see?" Carina smirked and ended her own fingers inside of Amelia and sucked on her pulse point.

"Fuck yes babe" The other brunette moaned and Carina kept thrusting her fingers, curling them every so often.

**********

Just as Amelia was about to reach her release, Carina pulled.

"Aw come on babe, no fair, I was just about to-" Carina shoved the strap on into her as she moaned. It was almost enough to make Carina come as well.

Amelia eventually reached her climax and stayed there as Carina pulled out while her legs were still shaking.

Then they did a second round, but this time Amelia was in control. Once Carina reached her climax, Amelia collapsed on the bed next to her as both of their legs were shaking.

"Holy shit"

"Yeah I'm definitely not gonna be able to walk tomorrow"

"Let's wash up"

Amelia and Carina walked into their bathroom and Carina filled the bathtub with water. Amelia got in and Carina sat behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"Babe, stop, I'm sensitive now"

"Sorry"

"Iris was right, it really is snowing now" Amelia said.

"I hope we get snowed in tomorrow" Carina said.

"Merry Christmas babe"

"Merry Christmas, amor mio" They whispered.

***********

A/N: And there you go. A little smut during the holiday season 🤭

Merry Christmas to anyone who celebrates it