How To Save A Life

The little 10 year old brunette's parents decided to take her to New York for a little break from Seattle.

Carina had to go to New York for a case anyways so she decided to take Amelia, Victoria and Iris to New York with her.

They decide to walk around New York going to Times Square and Central Park. As they're walking around Times Square, there was a person running and soon collapsed.

"Sir, sir please tell me you're name" Carina says, trying to get him to respond.

"His name is Hudson, he's my dad," A blonde who looks about 16 says. "And my name's Malani"

"Cool, nice to meet you. My name is Dr Carina DeLuca and this is my wife Dr Amelia Shepherd. We're doctors in Seattle" Carina says. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"I-I don't know...we were just running and he collapsed" Malani stated.

Then, Hudson starts seizing. Malani starts to cry.

"Okay let's get him on his side" Carina says, taking charge.

The chocolate brown eyed Italian doctor and ocean blue eyed American doctor help to get the redhead man on his side.

Victoria and Iris just stay there.

Carina and Amelia stay with Hudson and Malani until the ambulance comes and takes them to the hospital.

"Thank you Dr DeLuca and Dr Shepherd" Malani says.

"No problem" Amelia says.

"One hell of a trip, huh?" Carina chuckles a little.

"Sure is" Amelia says, holding Iris as they continue walking around New York. Vic is walking between them.

"Why is it that every time we come to New York, there's always an injured person?"

"I'm not sure"

******************

A/N: So that's Amelia, Carina, Victoria and Iris' New York trip.