South Seattle Summer Camp: Drama Between Anna And Victoria

"Mommy! It's my first day of summer camp and my friends and Zola and Bailey will be there!" Victoria shouts in excitement.

"I know my sweet girl. Gosh, I can't believe you'll be going into 5th grade in 2 months!" Amelia says whilst making breakfast and trying to contain her excitement for her 10 year old daughter so she doesn't wake up the Italian in the other room.

Meanwhile, Iris manages to climb out of her crib and walk to her mommy and mama's room. It's also her first day of summer camp. She climbs up onto the bed where Carina is an sits on her chest, trying to wake her up. "Mama, 'ake up!"

Carina groans.

"Mama!" The 2 year old shouts.

"Ugh Riri, it's so early" Carina says, her Italian accent at its peak.

"Pwease mama"

"I'm up, I'm up" Carina says sitting up, making the little brunette fall to the side.

"Yay!"

Carina picks up Iris and goes to the kitchen.

"Good morning babe, sorry if I woke you" Amelia says.

"Buongiorno tesoro, it's fine. This little bambina woke me up" She says, referring to Iris.

"Now Riri, what did I tell you about waking mama up" Amelia scolds.

"I sworry mommy" Iris pouts. "I sworry mama"

"It's ok piccola" Carina says to the 2 year old. "Okay I really need to pee, I'll be back in a second"

"Okay babe" Amelia says.

"What you making mommy?"

"I'm making French toast with berries and orange juice"

"Oh otay"

"That sounds delicious mommy" Victoria adds.

"Yes, thank you Vic. Also it's ready. Here's your food little ones.

"Thanks mom" Victoria says.

"Tank you" Iris says.

"You're welcome kiddos" Amelia replies.

"Okay I am back. It looks and smells amazing out here, bella" Carina says.

"Thanks babe. I made French toast with berries and orange juice"

"Grazie bella" Carina replies.

*******************

"Okay girls we're gonna take you to summer camp now" Amelia says after the Shepherd-DeLuca family gets ready.

"I'm ready mommy" Victoria says, wearing her favorite New York shirt they got when they went to New York and her jean shorts.

"Me rweady!!" Iris says, wearing her little shirt that is pink and says I'm two cute on it. As well as Jean shirts to match with her sister.

"Iris, come back! You're not ready yet!" Carina says, chasing the 2 year old, trying to put her hair in 2 pigtails.

Victoria grabs Iris' arm as she tries to run.

Iris screams and then starts crying. "Ow! Sissy hurt me!" She immediately stops running.

"Oh you're fine! I didn't even pull you that hard!" Victoria shouts.

"Can we stop arguing?!" Amelia says, head in her hands. "It's giving me a headache"

Iris starts crying as there's a warm wetness trickling down her thighs.