The Come Back & Apology Accepted

(Short chapter)

It's been 4-ish months since Amelia got kidnapped. None of the police had found her. Victoria's at school and Iris is with Andrew, so Carina decides to go get coffee at the nearby Starbucks. It's not too far from the hospital. As Carina's walking there, she accidentally bumps into a short brunette.

"Crap, I'm so sorry. Damn it-I'm so clumsy" The Italian states.

The short brunette smiles. "It's fine, I should've been looking where I was going"

Both girls chuckle as each of their faces turn a light pink color.

Carina looks down at the short brunette. "Amelia?"

"Carina?"

"Omg!" They both say in unison.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk" Carina says, pulling her wife into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry for leaving" Amelia says, hugging Carina as tightly as she possibly can.

Both woman have tears in their eyes. They hug it out and then they both go to Starbucks. Amelia orders their favorite coffee from Starbucks, "Mocha Cookie Crumble" and Carina pays for it.

As they're walking to the hospital, they drink it.

All of the hospital staff say their hellos to Amelia and her and Carina go someplace private to call Lexie and tell her that Amelia's pregnant since they didn't get to 4 months back.

After the call with Lexie, they kiss each other. The kiss soon escalates and they end up having sex.

*****************

A little later that day, it's time for Victoria to come home from school and Iris to come home from Andrew's. Andrew, Victoria and Iris come and Carina tells them to sit down on the couch. She starts with that Amelia's pregnant and then Amelia comes out of her hiding spot and surprises the girls.

"Mommy!!" Victoria shouts, running to Amelia.

Iris giggles, claps and bounces up and down on Andrew's thigh.

Amelia goes over and picks up Iris off Andrew's thigh and hugs both girls. "Hi my girls"

*******************

Even later, Amelia was craving pizza so Carina made some for herself, her wife and the girls. Then they all head to bed.

******************

A/N: Sorry this was a short chapter, but Amelia's back home!