Amelia Gets Kidnapped

Amelia has a normal day at work, besides the fight she had with Carina the night before. So she's still out of it. Both woman think they both hate each other which is not the case. They both think the fight is each others fault. Amelia's gonna try and have a normal day, but all she wants to do is apologize to her wife. Amelia walks into work getting ready to work on her 3 patients she has before lunchtime.

Her first patient is Ian Ayala age 46, her second patient is Bailey Perez age 52 and her third patient is Taylor Quinones age 24. They all need surgeries in the frontal lobe.

Ian, Bailey and Taylor's surgeries are back to back. This shall be fun for Amelia.

*******************

Amelia gets done with Ian, Bailey and Taylor's surgeries just in time for lunch. She meets up with Teddy for lunch. They both get a sandwich, a bottled water and some grapes or apple slices for the side.

"So, how was your surgeries, Shep?" Altman asks.

"They were pretty good"

Both woman start to eat their food along with chatting when their mouths weren't stuffed with food right up until Teddy gets paged.

Amelia's all alone now. She doesn't have anything else to do at the moment, so she decides to sit outside the hospital.

Amelia is outside for a good 10 minutes until she feels arms wrap around her neck. Someone has her in a headlock. Then, everything goes dark.

*******************

A few hours later, she starts to wake up. As she starts waking up, everything is blurry. She does a few blinks to get her eyesight back to normal. She looks around wondering where she is until she hears a someone about to open the van door and closes her eyes again. She gets the feeling she wasn't supposed to be awake yet.

Amelia hears two men talking. One throws a bag inside the van, nearly hitting Amelia and the other says, "She's got a long rode ahead of her" guessing easily that he means her.

The two men close the van door and Amelia opens her eyes. She's so scared. The next thing you know, the van starts to move. Amelia's pretty hungry, so she digs through the duffle bag beside finding some snacks, bottled water and a flashlight.

******************

A long few hours later, Amelia assumes they got to their destination because they've stopped moving. Amelia's tired, hungry and wants to walk around, which she can't do right now. She's eaten all the snacks they've had in that duffel bag. She hears the guys are about to open the van door again. Amelia acts like she's sleeping.

Next thing you know, she's a room. It has a bed, a bathroom, a vanity. It looks like a real room without great lighting. I guess she's gonna stay here for awhile, huh?

********************

A/N: What will happen to Carina and Amelia's relationship? Are they stronger than they seem?