No Time To Die

(TW: School shooting)

"Okay, good job today class! You have a few weeks until the last day of school" Mrs Rodriguez says. "It's time for you guys to switch classes for history, science, reading, writing, language arts or math"

All of the 4th graders start switching classes. There's 3 teachers per grade and 22 kids in each class.

In Mrs Rodriguez's homeroom class there's Victoria Shepherd-DeLuca, Penelope Adams, Lily Moore, Anna Hernandez, Isla Cooper, Harper Allen, Bailey Grey-Shepherd, Landon Harris, Madeline Parker, Carson Lee, Pearl Martinez, Samantha Carter, Elisa Taylor, Ryder Thompson, Brooks Lopez, Caleb Campbell, Morgan Williams, Kaitlynn Wilson, Jayden Davis, Phoebe Garcia, Ava Alonso and Austin Hughes.

In Mr Peterson's homeroom class there's Niles Hansley, Brooklyn Jenkins, Alexa Cromwell, Abigail Bardot, Caroline Hill, Owen Ashley, McKenzie Tyson, Maya Bolt, Cooper Sharpe, Sawyer Cassidy, Evan Langley, Brianna Monroe, Whitney West, Blake Poverly, Colton Daughtler, Chloe Raven, Mason Solace, Nolan Madison, Violet Adler, Daisy Wisteria, Stella Long and Maisie Jones.

In Miss Ledger's homeroom class there's Devon Hayes, Kiera Watson, Mia Bryant, Audrey Alston, Ciara Harrison, Milo Young, Chase Samson, Callie Zimmerman, Aiden Curran, Kyra Finnegan, Kennedy Dawson, Clara Martin, Alyssa Turner, Liam Wood, Josiah Jackson, Grace Patel, Isaac Clarke, Gavin Lewis, Brody Richardson,  Angelina Perry, Hailey Brown and Bryson Johansson.

In Victoria's class for history is her, Abigail, Mia, Jayden, Milo, Ciara, Penelope, Violet, Landon, Aiden, Harper, Colton, Kaitlynn, Sawyer, McKenzie, Brianna, Chloe, Kyra, Bailey, Callie, Bryson and Austin.

"Alright class, first we're starting off with the American Revolution" Mr Peterson says. "Would anyone like to tell me what—"

Mr Peterson gets cut off by hearing the sound of gunshots in the hallway. Victoria just stares at the door. McKenzie and Penelope look at each other, scared and starting to panic a little. Brianna starts to whimper.

"Everyone to the corner of the room!" Mr Peterson directs. "Kaitlynn, turn off the lights, Mia, pull the shades"

Everyone gathers in a huddle away from the door as Kaitlynn and Mia work to turn off the lights and close the shades. Brianna starts to cry in the corner near the teachers desk and Violet and Abigail try and calm her down. Victoria walks over to Brianna, Violet and Abigail.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay" Victoria reassures.

They hear another gunshot and then footsteps go to their door. They're all huddled together. Callie and Jayden, including some other kids are on their phones texting their parents.

There's a loud bang on the door making everyone in the classroom jump.

"Police! It's all clear! You can come out now!" A male voice says. He sounds like he's in his 20's or 30's.

Bailey stands up. "Sit back down" Mr Peterson whispers. "I don't know if I can trust that, sir"

The man starts getting angry and trying to break down the door. He punches through the window and unlocks the door. There's a few kids that whimper in fear. A few of them start crying.

The man starts shooting around the classroom hitting a few people with bullets. Mr Peterson gets shot in the chest and collapses to the ground. Bailey also gets shot. Victoria uses everything in her power to not scream. Colton, McKenzie and Ciara also got shot.

The man then walks back down the hall. Victoria runs over to Bailey keep pressure on Bailey's abdomen as Kaitlynn, Milo, Callie and Landon go over to McKenzie, Colton, Ciara or Mr Peterson. A few of the kids parents are doctors at Seattle Grace or Seattle Pres. Victoria remembers what her moms taught her. 2 of their other classmates were shot and killed.