Seattle Elementary School Field Day

It's Seattle Elementary's field day and all the grades from Kindergarten to 5th grade are outside doing activities.

Victoria and the rest of 4th grade are together whilst being outside.

They are doing tug of war at first. It's boys vs girls.

"Pull! Pull! Pull!" Kaitlynn shouts.

Girls end up winning.

"Yes, we won!" Daisy shouts.

"Yay!" Victoria shouts and they give each other a high five.

"Let's do a three-legged race!" Pearl shouts.

"I choose Penelope and Lily!" Victoria says.

"I choose Alyssa and Violet!" Angelina says.

Penelope, Lily, Alyssa and Violet giggle and go to Victoria and Angelina.

"Okay man, it's you, me and Carson" Landon says.

"Okay" Bailey nods.

All the students get into their groups.

"Go, go, go!!!" Penelope giggles and all the other girls do as well.

The class finishes up 3 other stations which were basketball/volleyball, an obstacle course and an egg and spoon race. Their next station is cornhole.

"Group 1 is Audrey, Kiera, Chase, Josiah, Sawyer, Abigail, McKenzie, Morgan, Carson, Gavin, Brody, Jayden, Anna, Isla, Mia, Brooks, Niles, Chloe, Devon, Bailey, Austin, Kennedy, Cooper, Alexa, Madeline, Daisy, Callie, Angelina, Colton and Phoebe. Group 2 is Caleb, Kaitlynn, Lily, Maya, Elisa, Pearl, Violet, Samantha, Stella, Ava, Grace, Whitney, Victoria, Ciara, Harper, Alyssa, Penelope, Blake, Brooklyn, Isaac, Aiden, Nolan, Kyra, Ryder, Mason, Maisie, Owen, Landon, Bryson and Evan" Mrs Rodriguez directs.

Group 2 ends up winning.

As the school day ends, they had already done wheelbarrow races, water activities, frisbee's and football/baseball. Now they just finished the relay races. The 4th grade ended up winning.

Victoria comes home from school and goes to see her moms and little sister. "Hi mommy and mama, hi Riri"

Iris waves whilst Amelia holding her.

"Hi sweetie, how was field day?" Carina asks the 10 year old.

"It was good, mama" Victoria says.

"Good, piccola, that's good"

Then they make dinner a little later and head to bed.

****************

A/N: I had field day at school on May 19th and it was much like this. Enjoy!