Amelia And Carina's Argument

Amelia had told Carina she was pregnant with their kid, but Amelia had someone before her.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Carina asks.

"I didn't know how to. I was thinking up all these cute possible ways I could tell you..." Amelia starts. "You never asked, Carina"

"You could've just told me, Amelia. What was I supposed to ask? Oh, are you pregnant?" Carina asks.

"But why didn't you ask, Carina? You're the one that decided to go for the appointment in February instead of July even though I told you how nervous I was"

"It's not like I wasn't nervous. Hell, I was terrified to go through with that again after the 3 miscarriages I had-I didn't want to put you through for a 3rd time!" Carina says.

"So why didn't you say no? I asked you so, SO many times if you were certain and you just couldn't bring yourself to be honest with me, huh?"

"I was as honest as I could be with you, Amelia and I asked you thousands upon thousands of times if you certain. I. Care. About. You, Amelia. I'm still your wife...or doesn't that mean anything to you anymore"

"I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, AMELIA! I was there when you miscarried Gabriel. I was there when you almost relapsed. I was there when your mom died. Have you really forgotten about all that!?" Carina adds.

Amelia stands there absolutely speechless for a moment. "No you don't get to speak about that! YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK ABOUT GABRIEL O-OR MY MOM!!"

"I'm not enough for you, clearly. You always seem to have to make it about you, but guess what!? THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU, AMELIA!" Carina shouts.

Amelia stands there for a moment then she goes out to her car, locking the door and windows. She pounds her fists on the steering wheel and sobs loudly.

******************

Later, Carina decides to bring Andrew over as the kids are asleep. She explains what happened.

"I really am like papà, aren't I?" Carina sighs, tearing up.

"Carina, you're nothing like our father, you're not abusive—"

"You don't like making people feel bad. Not one part of your soul is bad, sorella" Andrew added.

Carina wipes her tears with the back of her finger. "Thank you, fratello"

******************

A/N: Kudos to Andrew for making his sister feel a little better about the argument.