Mark and Amara's Date Night & Amelia's Hormones

(Authors Note: This chapter and the last chapter are all based on the same day)

Once Amara gets home, she gets ready for their date night.

Mark booked them a private table at a fancy steakhouse for 9pm. Afterwards, he gets ready. Once finished getting ready, he's now in a black button up shirt and black skinny jeans. The sleeves of his shirt are rolled to his elbows and he has the last 2 buttons left open to show his chest slightly a he personally thinks he looks hot.

Amara turns around to see a hot looking Mark standing in the doorway and quite literally drops the lip gloss she was using. "Wow"

Mark smiles. "Like what you see?" He leans against the doorway, watching her.

Amara smiles. "Yeah"

Mark smirks, watching her.

Amara smirks a little.

Mark styles his hair so it's fluffy and falls a little more to the side.

Amara smiles, watching him.

"I got fired..." Mark speaks up.

"Oh....you did?" Amara says.

"Yeah...." Mark says.

Amara doesn't exactly know what to say here. "That sucks"

"Now this poor little baby is going to suffer...once you leave, you won't be getting paid and for the year after you don't work, I'll have to find a job somewhere else" Mark tells his fiancé.

"Yeah, I could still work at Seattle Grace until you find a new job" Amara suggests.

"The clinic down the road has been looking for staff, maybe I could try there" Mark says.

"Yeah, you could"

Mark sighs, kissing her stomach.

Amara smiles a little.

"I can't wait for our little man. I'm calling it 'man' because I'm almost certain it's gonna be a boy" Mark says.

"Yeah, I think it's gonna be a boy too" Amara says.

"It has to be a boy, right?" Mark asks.

"I think so-" Amara says. "I think the baby would most likely be a boy, but what if it were a girl?"

"Then....we try again" Mark says, sounding kind of annoyed.

"Okay...." Amara says, not really liking his tone.

Mark's sitting on the couch with his laptop in his lap and a cup of coffee in the cup holder section. He's scrolling through wedding decorations, the weddings in almost 2 weeks and he's just looking for the last of the stuff they need. He's humming one of his favorite songs. He definitely seems a little happier now he's back with Amara. He's back to seeing his therapist and the meds are slowly taking his anxiety, even though he has his days. They decided on an aesthetic brown, pink and white color palette wedding and it looks like something form an old western movie.

Mark and Amara starts making out passionately.

*********************

Amelia gives Lexie a hug as they both say goodbye. She walks out and down to the end of the hallway, trying not to cry. God, is this hormones? It's only been a couple weeks since Valentine's Day, so since the big appointment..this doesn't seem right. She's also certain the whole IVF didn't work so she can't be pregnant. What if it's not hormones? What if she's crazy? What if she ends up being all possessive without even realizing it or needing to punch everything in sight or ends up losing her job or..or...her mind races as much as her heart pounds and then...she walks straight into Owen, who was in a hurry. Full speed, no slowing down. She just stays sat on the ground for a moment, looking up at him. She doesn't even say anything. Just glares at him.