The Cliff Jumper

(WARNING: Taking about suicide)

Amara and Mark go to Boston and they get to their hotel.

"This hotel is gorgeous" Amara states.

"Perks of dating a plastics surgeon huh?" Mark says, wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her softly.

"Yeah definitely" Amara says smiling whilst kissing him back softly.

Mark holds Amara's hand, still kissing her.

Amara holds his hand, kissing him still.

Mark and Amara slowly start moving towards the bed.

"Are we safe to have sex?" Mark asks in between kisses.

Amara nods. "Mhm"

Mark lays on top of her, kissing her neck.

Amara wraps her arms around Mark whilst tilting her head slightly as he kisses her neck.

Mark has his hands on her cheek, kissing up and down her neck leaving hickeys.

Amara smiles at him.

They then have sex.

********************

"I love you" Amara says after sex, breathing heavily.

"I love you too" Mark says, laying beside her breathing heavily.

Amara smiles. "That was amazing, I've missed having sex with you"

"I know. It was amazing" Mark says.

"Yeah" Amara says.

"I missed it" Mark kisses her nose.

"I missed it too" Amara smiles.

Mark smiles at her.

Amara kisses his cheek.

Mark smiles, looking at her so in love.

Amara smiles at him.

Mark cuddles with Amara. His arms are around her waist as they both slowly fall into a sleep.

The next morning, Mark is still asleep as the sunlight starts shining through the curtains right into their room. Where the bed is, they catch every single bit of sunlight. He groans and opens his eyes, getting out of bed, pulling the blinds back across so no sunlight can get in. It's freaking 5am he doesn't wanna be up yet. He wants to sleep in for once since starting Med school.

Amara had stirred a little when the sunlight was peaking through the curtains. It's literally 5am, it would be 2am back in Seattle. She turns over cuddling Mark's chest as he lays down.

Mark wraps his arms around Amara as he falls back to sleep. He wakes up 3 hours later. He rolls onto his back and stretches looking out the window. He then walks to the bathroom.

Amara wakes up. She walks into the bathroom without knowing Mark is in there. She pretty much walks in on him. "Shit-sorry!"

Mark quickly turns around. "Oh-morning!"

Amara blushes a little. "Sorry, I didn't know you were in here"

"Did you miss me that much you had to see me pee?" They both laugh. Mark washes his hands and walks out so Amara can go to the bathroom

Amara pees, washes her hands, then walks back out.

Mark is making coffee. Amara walks up behind him and hugs him from behind.

Mark smiles. "Hello"

Amara smiles. "Hi"

Mark kisses her forehead. "I love you"