Carina's Rant

It's been about 2 weeks or so since Amelia went missing. The doctors have made missing person reports and everyone's specialities were kind of switched around.

Carina's just working the night shift like she has been. Richard also happens to be working the night shift.

Richard sees Carina running around looking rather stressed. "Hey, hey, hey, DeLuca! Long time no see!"

"Hey-"

"Are you okay?" Richard asks, concerned. He's not quite sure what to do here. He doesn't know Carina as well as Amelia or Andrew do. "Do you wanna go for coffee?"

"I had an argument with Amelia. Now Amelia's gone. I don't where she is, after our argument Amelia just...left. Now she's gone, people probably hate me, they probably think I killed them, as if I don't wanna keep my freaking job. I've tried so hard, Richard. I've tried so hard to be strong. I've been silent so I don't screw up any of my other friendships I have with people. I'm tired of keeping up the act, but I don't wanna be like my father who went out on drugs and alcohol. I can't even bring myself to tell my own daughter that her mother is missing. Iris is too young to know and Vic? That little girl has been through so much in the last year with her biological parents and her older brother dying. She'll probably hate me when I tell her because I'm 100% convinced that half the people in this hospital, including Amelia hate me. I miss my wife, I do. I miss her so much. I really do still love her, Richard, but I made her disappear, it's 100% my fault. Amelia doesn't deserve me or what I did to her. She deserves the world and that's something so big and special, that's more than I could ever give her" Carina sighs. "I'm not okay"Carina just ranted to Richard, her strong Italian accent is jumbling the English words.

Richard pretty much only understood about a quarter of that because of Carina's strong Italian accent. "O-okay..um" He puts his hands on her shoulders. "She'll find a way back"

"You only understood about a quarter of that didn't you?" Carina asks.

Richard nods.

"You don't think Amelia hates me?" Carina asks, trying not to break down.

"No! I don't think she hates you. She's probably just taking the time she needs. She would've rather left and and made people at peace than stayed here and stress people out with her own problems" Richard tells her.

"Yeah-should I tell Vic?"

"Definitely. She'll understand"

"Okay, so how about that coffee?" Carina chuckles a little.

"Sure, let's do it!" Richard says.

******************

Later on, Carina gathers up the courage to tell Vic where Amelia is.

******************

A/N: Hey everyone! So Carina's worked up about Amelia missing and Richard's one of her friends. Do you think Amelia will actually come back?