Just meant to be an Alliance meeting?[Empire S1] (Drabble?/Lime){FlowerHusbands}

Mention of them doing... that sexually thing... So, if you are uncomfortable with that, feel free to skip this chapter!

Also, two swears

-----

Jimmy groaned, covering his eyes from the bright light that came through the mostly closed blinds. He felt a fluffy blanket over him. He didn't recognize the blanket, as he had nothing like his in the cod empire. His arm moved to his body, where he felt his bare chest. He basically always wore something to bed. He tilted his head to the side, finally opening his eyes, and finally remembered what happened.

His face heated up seeing the still sleeping Scott next to him. He remember it all...

"A dinner to talk about our alliance..? That sounds cool! I mean, our last alliance meeting you literally took me on a date, so I don't know what I expected." Jimmy laughed slightly, being lead to the dining room. There were many beautiful dishes. Jimmy had ended up bringing wine, as Lizzie suggested it as a gift. Scott and him had some during dinner. Scott's usual cute, romantic teasing seemed to have more meaning to them. More different meanings. More... Sexual tones. Being also drunk, Jimmy had made some comments back, despite his very flustered demeanor. Before he knew it, he was pinned to a wall, a harsh kiss on his lips. Jimmy had fallen in love with the elven man, and kissed back happily. "Do you want to take this further..?" Scott had asked, "I will not force you, or push you past your comfort zone. I am absolutely in love with you Jimmy Solidarity..." Jimmy had responded with a yes.

"Jimmy..? Are you awake..?" A soft voice came from the boy beside him. Jimmy's face was completely red, so seeing Scott didn't help, especially with the slightly deeper drowsy voice he had. "Y-yeah..." Jimmy mumbled. "Remembering last night, love?" Scott asked, shifting to face the cod hybrid. All the slightly smaller boy could do was nod. Jimmy glanced at Scott, noticing a slight nip that was clear on Scott's neck.

"Are you okay..? D-did I hurt you..?" Jimmy asked quietly. "I'm fine, Jim. I really should be asking you that question." Scott mentioned. "I'm perfectly fine," Jimmy replied, shifting slightly before adding, "Just a bit sore, but that's normal, right..?"

"Yeah... I love you Jimmy..." Scott mumbled. "I love you too, Scott..." Jimmy mumbled back, before asking again, "Are you sure I didn't hurt you..?"

"Jimmy, if I was in pain, at least to a point that it wasn't pleasurable, I would have stopped you." Scott mentioned, "Now, shall we get dressed? We do have that brunch at House Blossom."

"My head hurts from the hangover... But we should get ready now, shouldn't we?"

They sat at the long table, at the empire's leaders casually chatting. "Codfather, could you get up, and come here for a moment?" Scott asked. "Why...?" Jimmy hesitantly asked. "Do I need to give you a reason?" Scott asked, smiling at the boy across from him. "Well I need a reason to walk all the way around the table to get to you." Jimmy mentioned.

"Why so hesitant? Last night you listened to everything I said with no hesitation, even when under me." Scott teased, Jimmy's face going red. Gem, who was sitting right next to Scott, being the only one to overhear that, instantly spat out of her drink, catching the attention of the other emperors.

"Gem, are you alright? Is something wrong?" Katherine asked. "I- Um..." Gem mumbled, unsure of what to say, "Scott, care to tell me what the fuck that means?"

Everyone's attention was now on Scott. Scott laughed, without giving an answer. Katherine, on the other side of Scott, asking, "Scott, what's that on your neck? Are you alright?"

Scott glanced over to the host of this meal, before going back to his food, mentioning, "Fucked a fish."

"Excuse me, what!?"

Scott went back to eating his food, absolutely no shame, while Jimmy hid his face in his head, sinking in his chair. Jimmy just couldn't catch a break from Scott's teasing.

(647 Words)