Competition? [Empires S2 x HC] (Fluff) {FlowerRanchers}

EYYYYY JIMMY x TANGO x SCOTT

Flower ranchers is such a cute ship, and I finally decided to write something for it. I wanted to get something out since it's been awhile.... If you didn't see in a recent conversation tab post, I'm a bit busy with school so I haven't been able to write much. But once summer hits, I'll be able to write plenty (hopefully)

Now, I just feel the need to say: Scott be jealous boi. Tango be clingy boi. Jimmy be extremely gay boi.

---------------

"He has... a few friends from this other world? Hm. His 'rancher,' you say? I... I see..."

"Tango, is it?" The blue haired boy jumped at the scottish accent behind him.

"Oh my gosh-" The blue feathered phoenix caught his breath for a moment, "You scared me there, Scott."

"You know my name? I presume Jimmy told you."

"Well- Actually..." Tango paused for a moment, thinking for a few seconds before saying, "Nevermind. I think Grian actually did."

"Grian- Oh, yes, that pesky bird." Scott let out a dry chuckle, "So. Pretty close with Jim, huh?"

"Yeah, we're ranchers together! He's my rancher!" A smile fell onto Tango's face, a soft pink dusty his cheeks, "We were on another server together, and we were 'soulmates'. You were also there -But it's clear you don't remember the life series.."

"Life- what now?"

"Nevermind!" Tango laughed for a moment, before repeating, "We were soulmates!"

"Oh. Oh, I see..." Scott spoke in a low tone, "You think just because you were on some other server with him, and were 'soulmates' for that one time, that means you can cling onto him like a parasite. He has other people he likes."

The smile faded from the nether being's face, "Jealous?"

"Me- Jealous over the sheriff- pshhhhh... No, no. Just a gentle reminder. Stay away from him."

"Oh, a competition now?"

"Hm. Sure, why not? Competition... Deal."

"Sheriff!" The sheriff jumped at the voice of the colourful crime boi.

"S-Scott! Hi- Hi, how you doing?" Jimmy asked with a smile on his face, still recovering from that spook.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic with me later! I got a few good recipes for some sweet treats!"

"Sure, that sounds lovely!" Jimmy smiled softly.

"Oh- Jim?" The sheriff hummed in response, "What's your favourite flower?"

"Oh. Poppies! I love poppies!"

"Well, I will make sure there are lots of poppies for the wonderful sheriff!" Scott smirked with a wink, a blush spreading over the law's cheeks.

"My rancher~" Tango hummed out, hugging onto the sheriff.

"Oh- Tango, how you doing? Need something?" Jimmy questioned at the sudden affection.

"Just... Wanted to give you a hug." Tango kissed Jimmy's forehead, a soft pink blushing over the blonde's face, "Also, do you need help with anything in Tumble Town?"

"Oh- N-no, not right now. Scar's helping me a bit. Plus, don't you work for fWhip...?"

"Doesn't mean I can't help out my rancher!"

Jimmy laughed, "Yeah, yeah fair." An awkward silence fell over them after the short laughter left.

"I should get going..." Tango laughed awkwardly, taking a few steps back.

"Yeah- Bye." Jimmy waved, quickly mentioning before Tango flew off, "I like the blue hair. It's nice... Blue hair, y'know? Blue hair is cool."

"Jimmy-"

"Sheriff-"

The two spoke at the same time, stopping to glare at each other.

"Haha.... Hey, Tango, Scott." Jimmy awkwardly waved, glancing over the two of them. Scott held what looked like a bouquet of poppies, the phoenix with a goat horn.

"Screw off, hellspawn." Scott scoffed at the blue haired boy.

"Rich coming from someone like you, lawbreaker." Tango hissed back at the colourful man.

"I got here first. Screw. Off."

"I spoke first-"

"Screw off."

A silence fell over them, Jimmy awkwardly looking behind the two of them. "What... What is going on with you two..?"

Neither of them spoke.

"What is going on?" Jimmy spoke less hesitantly this time.

"He likes you..." Scott muttered, pointing at the phoenix.

"Are you trying to embarrass me now? You like Jimmy too!" Tango pointed out with a pink face.

"S-shut up!"

The two went silent again, expecting some response from the sheriff. But the blonde was quiet, face completely red. After about probably a minute of silence, Jimmy managed to sputter out something small. "I- You- I'm too gay for this..."

"Totally relate." Scott nodded quickly, a small chuckle coming from Tango. "But, umm... Jimmy, could you get the pain over with for one or both of us."

"I- Um-"

"Yeah... Do you like one of us, or should we just leave..?" Tango mumbled, quickly adding, "I hope this doesn't ruin any friendship."

"I-" Jimmy took a moment trying to get his words together, "I like both of you! I- I think I'm polyamorous... I would want to date both of you- But that'll probably be awkward for you guys.... I'm a mess at this romantic stuff..."

"I mean- I don't mind..." Tango mentioned, "If Scott's fine sharing with me, we can work this out."

"Eh, sure- I mean, as long as we get equal cuddles and kisses, it'll be all good." Scott mentioned.

"You- You guys would be fine with that? You don't find this weird...?" Jimmy mumbled.

"I'm poly too." Tango shrugged, "Well, I'm fine with either polyamorous or monogamous."

"Only been in monogamous relationships before. But, hey, I'm up for seeing how this goes." Scott smirked.

"Just because I'm dating you both doesn't mean you two have to date as well... Whatever you are comfortable with." Jimmy mumbled.

"Eh- Not sure about Mr. Phoenix here but for the time being, absolutely romantic feelings between us two."

Scott cuddled into Jimmy's chest, the blue haired phoenix sitting behind the canary, holding him close. The sun was setting, warm light cast in through the window. Poppies in a flower crown upon the blonde's head, the small goat horn hanging from around his neck.

This would work out...

(856 words)