Eggs. But not poultry man [HC 6] (Drabble) {Iskall}

This is fully based after a random fun fact about Iskall. So, if you look on the Hermitcraft fandom wiki, for some hermit you'll find some "trivia". One of these very fun one's you'll find under Iskall's is:

"Iskall85 is allergic to eggs but likes to eat them anyway" 

So... Yeah, that explains it enough.

---------

"Stress- Help!" Grian pleaded to the brunette who had just walked in.

"Stress, please, we don't know what's wrong!" Mumbo told the short woman, a look of worry on his face.

"Luvs, what's wrong?"

"Iskall. They keep throwing up after breakfast!" Mumbo said quickly, "They claim it's normal! No matter what we do..."

"After breakfast...?" Stress paused to think for a moment, "What do they have for breakfast normally?"

"We normally all have some bacon, toast, and eggs!" Grian stated.

A long sigh was drawn from the brunette's lips, "Where are they right now?"

"Toilet, most likely." Mumbo mentioned.

The two worried Architechs lead Stress to the near Sahara washroom. The door was open, and Iskall could be seen washing their hands and face.

"Luv."

Iskall turned to see the brunette, a slight disapproving look on her face. "Stress... Hiii... Why do I feel like I'm going to be lectured...?"

"Grian and Mumbo here have been worried because you keep throwing up after breakfast." Stress stated, "They say for breakfast you normally have bacon, toast, and eggs."

"Mhmmm..."

"Do you know what I keep telling you?"

"Don't eat things I'm allergic to..."

"And what do you keep doing?"

"Eating something I'm allergic to..."

"And why is that?"

"Eggs taste good..."

"And why did you not inform your friends?"

"Because they were going to stop me from eating them..."

Stress let out a long sigh, walking over to the other, "Stop worrying people so much."

(223 words)