Sick Little Boi [Double Life] (Fluff) {Rancher Duo}

Request from Just-Fandoms

I'm surprised that I've never writen a rancher duo oneshot before now. The ship is so cute- but I think I write flowerhusbands more because there are more fandoms that include them (Ranchers has double life, and tiny bit in Esmp S2, while flowerhusbands has Esmp S1 and S2, third life)

I love both rancher duo and flowerhusbands, they're both amazing

Anyways, enjoy cute gays!!!

------------

A small yawn escaped the canary's lips, cuddling closer into the firebird's chest. Tango held his rancher close, warm wings trying to keep the other warm.

"Tangooooo..."

"Hm?" Tango raised a slight eyebrow.

"I still feel cold..." Jimmy sniffed softly.

Tango ran a hand through his sick boyfriend's hair. "Do I need to grab another blanket, love?"

"But... But I don't want you to leave..." The light blonde's head turned up lightly, looking softly in the other's eyes. Oh goodness, that face was adorable.

"You look so cute..." Tango mumbled under his breath, Jimmy's cheeks turning more red than they already were -from the combination of being sick and being flustered. "Your face warming up?"

"W-what- No!" Jimmy said defensively, "I'm still cold."

"Hmm..." Tango rested his head into the crook of Jimmy's neck, "Well if you don't want me to get up to get a blanket, what am I supposed to do?"

"I just wanna not be sick..." Jimmy whined, snuggling closer, "and I want cuddles..."

"You always want cuddles." Tango chuckled, placing a few kisses onto Jimmy's neck.

"What are you doing...?"

"Kissing you."

Jimmy giggled slightly, a smile falling onto his face, "That tickles!"

Tango leaned back, before leaning back in, kissing Jimmy's jawline, the canary giggling as he tried to lightly pull away. "Stop- Stop, that tickles!"

Tango pulled away, the two of them staring into each other's eyes. "Can I..." Tango glanced to Jimmy's lips as he spoke.

"I don't want you getting sick-"

"I don't care if I get sick." Tango stated strongly, "Can I kiss you?"

Jimmy nodded slowly.

Tango's arms rested around the other's waist, pulling Jimmy closer. Their eyes fluttered shut, closing into a soft kiss. After a minute or so, Jimmy pulled back, a small frown on Tango's face.

"Sorry, I need to breathe..."

"Screw breathing." Tango scoffed, "Kiss."

"And you call me adorable." Jimmy joked.

"I'm not adorable- I'm hot." Tango fluffed up his fiery wings.

"Hot and adorable." Jimmy stated.

"Well, you are adorable and handsome. And hot. And cute. And gorgeous-" Tango got interrupted with a kiss.

Jimmy soon pulled back, Tango quiet again, "Enough with the compliments. Sleep and cuddles."

"One last kiss?"

"You're so needy." Jimmy sighed, Tango pulling him into one last kiss.

(351 words)