No Longer Single, No Longer Complaining [HC 7](Drabble/Fluff){Team Zit}

Some team zit fluff! Honestly, I'm obsessed with the ship of the three of them. It's so cute!!!

Also, minor Bdoc

Anyways, enjoy!

-------

Tango's red, feathery tail flicked back and forth, his nervousness growing. It wasn't anything bad, just nervous for the hermit's reactions. His hybrid features? No, they already knew about him being a phoenix. It was team Zit. He, Impulse and Zedaph had started dating, and this was the first hermit hangout since getting together.

He finally entered, seeing the group of hermits already sitting, and chatting. "Hey, Tango!" Grian waved happily. Tango waved back, walking over to Impulse and Zedaph. He took a seat, leaning his head onto Impulse's shoulder. "Tired?" Impulse asked after a chuckle. "A bit... My redstone was being a pain." Tango muttered.

"I know that feeling." Zedaph laughed, "Redstone is annoying to deal with."

"Yeah..." Impulse agreed. The hermits all started talked about random things, like people's base progress, and how shops were doing.

Tango positioned his chin on Impulse's shoulder, whispering close to his ear, "Have either of you said something..?" "Not yet. We wanted you to be here till we said anything." Impulse mumbled quietly. Zedaph, who was close enough to hear their whisper, nodded.

"Whatcha guys chatting about?" Mumbo inquired. Tango, caught off guard from the sudden question, fell backwards with a small yelp. His face pinkened, glancing over at the redstoner who asked the question, "Uhhh... N-nothing..."

"Something wrong, Tango?" Xisuma questioned, "You don't normally stutter."

Tango looked to Impulse and Zed with a 'help me' look. Zedaph just laughed at his boyfriend. Impulse looked to Zed, "Zed, be nice to him."

"I am nice to him!" Zedaph smiled, before helping Tango to sit up, "See! I helped him!"

The hermits seemed to just shrug it off, continuing chatting about random things. To them, it was clear nothing was extremely wrong with Tango. Tango just leaned his head on Impulse's shoulder once again. Zedaph laid down, head on Impulse's lap.

After a while, the conversion seemed to change to something else. Away from the great things created on this server physically. The topic of relationships were brought up. It was mainly to tease Doc and Bdubs, to be fair, but the Zit boy still considered whether they should say something.

"Off the topic of just me and Bdubs," Doc spoke, "what is everyone's relationship status?"

Most people answered, either saying single, or that they didn't want to say. It got brought to the Zit boys. "Taken." Impulse answered honestly.

"Really? Since when?" Mumbo asked, "Last I heard you were complaining about being single."

"I- Umm...." Impulse wasn't sure if he should explain it quite yet. "Tango, Zed, what about you two?" Bdubs butted in.

"Taken!" Zedaph proudly said.

"Since when are you two taken?" Beef questioned, "Like Mumbo said, Impulse was complaining about being single. That's the same for you, Zed, but like, even more than Impulse did."

"Tango?" Bdubs asked.

"Taken." Tango glanced away slightly, getting a similar reaction.

"Who are you all dating? I'm so curious!" Ren asked.

Zedaph was slightly giggling, giving short glances to his two boyfriends. Impulse sighed, looking to Tango. "Tango, you fine with..?"

"Yeah... I'm pretty sure Zed has been waiting for this." Tango smiled.

"Of course I have been!"

Eyes all fell on them. Impulse finally spoke to the group. "Me, Zed, and Tango have started dating!" "Mhmm!" Zed smiled. They got plenty of congratulations. It made Tango feel so much better. He knew there won't be any bad reaction, but he of course worried. Now, he could be cute and loving with his boyfriends without questions.

(555 words)

Yooooo, 555 words, total coincidence. It's the angel number for "change". Wonder if something will change~

Or maybe I'll just go back to writing angst, like I usually do.