Late, but Comforted [Empires S1] (Hurt/comfort) {Flowerhusbands}

Request from M0th1sM1d

They asked for hurt/comfort flowerhusbands

Sooo, enjoy some gays

-------------

Weak... Oh, god he was weak. The cod took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his mind.

They all thought he was weak. Just a weak cod...

Jimmy's hand traced through his hair, before resting along his fins. It all hurt...

Noises seemed to echo. It was too loud.

Just a weak cod...

The codfather's eyes traced over to a letter that sat folded on his table. The cod slowly walked over to it, unfolding it to read it once again.

"I'm late... Shoot..." Jimmy quickly moved to get himself together. His hair was a mess. His eyes puffy from crying.

And he heard a knock...

"Yes...?" Jimmy hoped the break in his voice couldn't be heard from outside.

"Everything alright, Jim? You are rarely late, so I got worried."

Of course it was that gorgeous elf... "I- I'm fine... Sorry about that-"

"Love, something is wrong, isn't there. Can I come inside?"

With a sigh, Jimmy gave in and allowed the elven boy inside. Scott would get suspicious if he didn't let him in. The teal haired boy entered, staring at the tear stained face. "What's wrong?" Scott asked, pulling the other into a hug.

Jimmy buried his head into Scott's shoulder, mumbling, "Nothing... I- I'm sorry I didn't arrive in time... You had to come all the way here instead..."

"I wanted to know if you were alright. And now I can see that you are not alright." Scott pulled Jimmy to the blonde's bed, "What happened? You can tell me anything, love." The elf brushed a hand across the cod's cheek, wiping away a few lingering tears.

"Just... Why am I so weak...?"

Scott kissed the blonde's head, "You aren't weak. You are tough, resilient."

"But-"

"Shhhhh... No need. You are perfect just the way you are." Scott kissed Jimmy's cheek, "You are beautiful." Scott kissed Jimmy's fin, "You are strong." And finally Scott kissed Jimmy on the lips. "And you are the best husband I could ever ask for..."

The cod blushed pink, staring into his loving husband's eyes. "I- Um- Can you..."

"Go on?"

"Can you kiss me again...?" Jimmy mumbled, glancing away from embarrassment.

"Love, no need to be embarrassed." Scott lifted Jimmy's face to look directly at him, Jimmy's eyes darting back, "We're married, you can ask for kisses whenever."

They locked lips once again. A moment as if nothing else existed. A moment that all Jimmy needed to focus on was Scott, not his stupid insecurities.

"Feeling better, sunflower?"

"Mhmmmm...."

(394 words)